Screen name taken

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Dash Cam
70mai Dash Cam Pro
This will be a subject of discussion.
Was the Lambo travelling too fast?
Did the diver of the other car, who pulled out , see the Lambo?
If so did they realise the Lambo the speed of the Lambo?
Was the other super-car seen at 0:51 racing with the Lambo?
Whatever, I bet someone wishes they had a car cam now.

Dang that sucks. Awesome video though. I can't tell if the Golf-looking car had a stop sign or not. If it did, then I'd say the Lambo is innocent, except it looked like it was driving too fast. I don't know enough about traffic law to dispute this.

A million dollar stealth airplane taken out by a sling shot :D

Apparently filmed in Sloane Street, London, renowned for rich Arab's racing their exotic cars. Not saying the Lamborghini driver was racing with the Maserati but he was obviously exceeding the 30 MPH speed limit. In the eyes of the law the Mazda driver is at fault because he obviously pulled out of a minor road into the path of the Lambo. However, the Mazda drivers view would have been obstructed by the parked vehicles on Sloane Street and if he did see the Lambo he may have misjudged the speed of it. It's likely that the Arab would have not wanted the police involved because the Metropolitan police are clamping down on this kind of activity and they have access to lots of CCTV footage on Sloane Street which could be used to prove/disprove he was speeding.

Back