Time Zone's

Juuky

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello all!
New owner of DR500GW-HD WIFI. I'm hoping to find a time zone code for the config.ini file for eastern time zone. I am currently in central & have finally got the time "close" using 174 code in the .ini file, but its still 1 hour off. Possibly due to daylight savings time. I believe tricking the device to eastern time will fix my issue, is there a master list of the time zone codes anywhere?
(I updated the device to the newest firmware & neither the windows or mac viewer apps will change the time zone)

My other issue that is not as important currently is the device will not connect to my iPhone 5. The app is version 1.200 released 9/13/13... ugh

Which firmware are you running as you do it different in the modified version I did see within one of the versions a list of numbers for all the time zones but cant remember where

Well good news, Blackvue released bug fix version 1.201 for iphone app. My phone now connects via wifi, settings can be updated & the camera will accept timezone changes! Looks like I'll be keeping this camera after all.

Where did u find that as ITunes says 1.01 is up to date

My itunes app store brought it up under my apps that needed to be updated this am, stated simply "bug fixes". The version I had was 1.200. The updated version says on the about tab in the app itself: App Version 1.201

Yes I know where to look for the version but my ITunes says 1.01 is up to date Maybe if you put your location in your info we could work out if its a location thing as Apple do have different stuff for different countries

Ahh it could be location. I'm in Tn, USA. When I google blackvue itunes app; it brings be straight to the app store, only option for me is the 1.201. It could be it's an entirely new app design that you could download separately. 1.200 just came out Sept 16th usa

Got it, had to delete the version in the phone and then it loaded the new one

Back