Toguard CE35 Recording Gaps

chadoutwest

Reaction score
Country
United States
First time poster here. I just purchased the Toguard CE35 Dash Cam and having issues with recording gaps. It will record 10 seconds, then have a 10-50 second delay before the next saved recording (as seen by the time stamp). Has anyone else had this issue?

I'm using a Sandisk Ultra 32GB (class 10) card and have formatted it using the camera format function twice. I have the record settings set at 2 min loop, although tried the 1 minute and 3 minute with no improvements. That's the other issue...even when the recording is set at a 2 minute loop, the camera will only save 10 second segments on the card, then a 10-50 second gap, then save 10 more seconds of footage.

Any ideas here? Thanks for your help!

First time poster here. I just purchased the Toguard CE35 Dash Cam and having issues with recording gaps. It will record 10 seconds, then have a 10-50 second delay before the next saved recording (as seen by the time stamp). Has anyone else had this issue?

I'm using a Sandisk Ultra 32GB (class 10) card and have formatted it using the camera format function twice. I have the record settings set at 2 min loop, although tried the 1 minute and 3 minute with no improvements. That's the other issue...even when the recording is set at a 2 minute loop, the camera will only save 10 second segments on the card, then a 10-50 second gap, then save 10 more seconds of footage.

Any ideas here? Thanks for your help!
First thing I would do is make sure the firmware is up to date and then the next thing I'd do is take your memory card and throw it in the trash. Those SanDisk cards are nothing but problems with dash cams. Next thing I'd do is get a Samsung EVO card and use that.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hi, i just bought one too, it seems that you have to turn off motion detection (and maybe parking mode?) when you are driving or it will record only 10 seconds videos.

Back