Too close for comfort (3x)

Module 79L

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Dash Cam
AT11DA, SG9665XS, G1W-H
Is half of your population drunk at all times?

Just the usual daily idiocy around here :rolleyes: Though the worst one you show is only about once a month. I'm thinking about wrapping my van with guardrail :p

Phil

Is half of your population drunk at all times?
If there's an alcoholic drink called Laziness, then yes. And it's way more than half.

Just the usual daily idiocy around here :rolleyes: Though the worst one you show is only about once a month. I'm thinking about wrapping my van with guardrail :p

Phil
Just my luck, I got two on the same afternoon and a only few minutes apart! But the guardrail is not a bad idea, though. :D

Must be the heat :)
Yeah, the heat tends to make people lazier :) but at the time this was recorded it wasn't as hot as now.
If Portuguese drivers had any saying about road design, there would be nothing but straights. Even the roundabouts would be square! :eek::confused:

Holy smokes! That semi truck was pretty freighting :eek: Hopefully he wasn't playing Pokemon Go :D

Holy smokes! That semi truck was pretty freighting :eek: Hopefully he wasn't playing Pokemon Go :D
Did you send that message from a phone with the auto-correct activated and what you really meant was "frightening" or was it an intended pun? :rolleyes::D

No, Poké-Mongo wasn't yet available over here at that time. ;)

Did you send that message from a phone with the auto-correct activated and what you really meant was "frightening" or was it an intended pun? :rolleyes::D

No, Poké-Mongo wasn't yet available over here at that time. ;)
Yeah it was from my iPhone. I think that was my bad but yes I meant freight ending. D'oh! Auto correct! Lol

This should be a meme:
"Auto-correct: when it comes to a point when there's a site called autocorrectfail.org, you know something is very wrong with it!"
:D

Back