Too many protected files being saved despite g-sensor setting

Meonia

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I have the g-sensor setting set to highest force needed, but there are still too many files being randomly protected. In the last 2 weeks I've had around 100 files protected! I don't usually brake or accelerate hard and I haven't been driving over bumpy roads. Any idea how to stop this without turning the g-sendor off altogether? Thanks

Welcome to the forum Meonia.

High is highest sensitivity of the sensor not the highest force needed to trigger a event, at least thats how it is on all the dashcams i have handled.
Personally i have G-sensor off while driving as the camera record all the time anyway, and anything but a massive impact where i will be knocked out at best, well i just press the manual event button to lock things.

So try low and see how that work for you,,,,,, in these days low generally are fine and not triggering all the time.

Thanks kamcar. I did originally have the setting on low and still got lots of protected files. I changed it to high because I realise I misread the manual doh! Anyway, I'm going to take your advice and leave it set to off. Like you say, it's easy enough to press the button for most bumps!

Back