Trade shows

I'm now laughing out loud at the thought of grandparents with head mounted cameras on a hoverround! Maye some sweet handlebar action shots....

Cool booth, and nice looking cameras and setup in general. Hope it is going well for you all!

The guys that do the Philippines market are big on the marketing, the car culture there is very strong, they love their cars and the show scene is very big

There were cars in those photos?!?! :D

Last edited:
I find it confusing that your model numbers follow only the internals, not the form-factor? The SG7LA50G and SG7LA50S, for example from the booth walls...yes, I figured out "G" is GPS, "S" is supercap...but does the "S" not also include GPS module? And the S I believe isn't ready quite yet?

And DT MI cracked me up...same reaction I got from a friend when I was discussing photos from a classic/mod car show in Dallas, I was talking about how I got a great juxtaposition of an attractive pair of legs in front of a car with a kind of old-time fighter-plane logo that said "Devil's Darling", and he looked over at it and said "there's a car in that picture?"
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rtrski/9661310815/

Last edited:
Damm you, now i have to go get some icecubes to cool down again ;)

LBD do that to me every time :rolleyes:

Really nice set ups. Those little signs they are holding are pretty cool too. I'm not much of an advertiser on my car, but a Street Guardian window sticker would look good next to my summit window sticker when I get a hold of one.

Hmmm, Really? :rolleyes:

Yeah really, pics above are from the Philippines not China, Vegas is where it's at for 'spokesmodels' although I have to say the worst I've seen was a trade show in Russia, one booth had strippers to grab the attendees attention although I'm guessing most of the crowd had no idea what they were selling anyway

I notice the tuner crowd are more famous worldwide for as @reverend calls them "fit women" dressed in clothes that don't necessarily fit.

I notice the tuner crowd are more famous worldwide for as @reverend calls them "fit women" dressed in clothes that don't necessarily fit.

definitely, I was at a car show yesterday and most of the girls working there didn't fit into what they almost weren't wearing

Clothes I saw I think 'fit' quite well. :D

Just remind this old wrinkly what was being marketed, on second thoughts don't bother whatever it was I will never be able to see it now...a 'stiff' single malt is called for then a lie down........:rolleyes:

Tell me where on earth was that guys right hand - see last picture the guy on the right as you view!

Just remind this old wrinkly what was being marketed, on second thoughts don't bother whatever it was I will never be able to see it now...a 'stiff' single malt is called for then a lie down........:rolleyes:

Tell me where on earth was that guys right hand - see last picture the guy on the right as you view!
You definitely have a keen eye for detail ;)

i actually have a street guardian sticker on my hard hat at work. everyone always asks what it is, followed by asking why I would have a dash cam.

as a budding traffic engineer I think Street Guardian is an appropriate title for you anyway :)

Back