(Travels) Driving in Lisbon (timelapse): Halloween 2015

Module 79L

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Dash Cam
AT11DA, SG9665XS, G1W-H
- October 31st: driving from the beginning of the 2ª Circular (Segunda Circular expressway) to Largo da Graça (Graça's Square).
- November 1st: driving to the hotel at 4AM and from the hotel to Alverca's A1 toll in the afternoon.

Great job! Nice city, and great narrow streets. Does it rain a lot in Portugal?
If you would've asked me that before 2003 I'd say yes. Now, the answer is "nobody knows anymore". :(
This Spring has been so far the 2nd dryest since 1931. The dryest was already in this millenium and in this decade (2011), and that's the worrying part. The temperatures have been consistently 4-5 degrees above the normal average during the Spring months and so far June is beating the other two months. I dread to think how Summer is going to be... :(

If you would've asked me that before 2003 I'd say yes. Now, the answer is "nobody knows anymore". :(
This Spring has been so far the 2nd dryest since 1931. The dryest was already in this millenium and in this decade (2011), and that's the worrying part. The temperatures have been consistently 4-5 degrees above the normal average during the Spring months and so far June is beating the other two months. I dread to think how Summer is going to be... :(
Thanks for the reply. I will be in Morocco and Spain in August, and after watching your videos I am going to add another week and visit Portugal.

I have been thru this gate a few times back in 1990.
https://www.google.dk/maps/@38.6793...kdDDrXKN_JbKDKttGVDg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=da

Walked a bit down the road to catch the small ferries over to the main town, this was before the 25 April bridge.

Nice town wish i could go there to buy a TAG watch and a pair or ray bans like last time, the ray bans are in a Swedish river and i did manage to kill the TAG- Heur watch in about a decade ( which are still a record for a watch of mine )

Portugal are for sure one of the old countries, with a rich history.

Thanks for the reply. I will be in Morocco and Spain in August, and after watching your videos I am going to add another week and visit Portugal.
You're very welcome!
If you asked about the rain because of that, don't worry. Chances are the only thing you'll be getting is very hot weather, but it'll probably be a "walk in the park", compared with what you're used to. :)

I know that's why i took the ferry over to the right side, but i see Copenhagen bar are no longer a few 100 M down the road from the gate to where lisnave shipyard use to be.

Back