Trolling the Rozzers!

Feitelijk

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Dash Cam
SG9665GC GT680W G90C GT300W
Good job, they are working for us and should be accountable to us, somebody has to police the police, that didn't sound a valid excuse for overtaking the student car! Although I expect that overtaking in the bus lane is legal since there are solid white lines separating it from the other lanes, it is only the use of the bus lane that is questionable.

Whenever I've wanted to do that they have been over the speed limit so I haven't been able to follow them!

Although I expect that overtaking in the bus lane is legal since there are solid white lines separating it from the other lanes, (...)
But the Police car had to cross those lines at some point to enter the bus lane, as well as crossing the single solid line to exit it, and that has got to be illegal.

! Although I expect that overtaking in the bus lane is legal since there are solid white lines separating it from the other lanes, it is only the use of the bus lane that is questionable.
Solid lines here only mean that you cannot cross them. It doesn't make it a separate carriageway. So, three violations: crossing the solid line (230€ over here), using the PublicTransportlane (90€) and overtaking on the right (230€)
Actually, for a member of the public three violations would constitute a reason for the authorities to issue you a EMG. Athree day course for traffic violators which you have to to and pay for yourself (1000€) in order for you to keep your license.

And now they took notice that you exist. :whistle:;)
I think that's what they were talking about afterwards, you can see them have a peek at my plates.
No worries. I know the trafficlaws better than most coppers, I even have their driving instructor ask me questions. :D

Once had to file a complaint about a cop who was writing tickets for parking in the verge, while he knew it was legal, as I had shown him the verdict of the highest traffic court in the Netherlands. He wised up.

Solid lines here only mean that you cannot cross them. It doesn't make it a separate carriageway. So, three violations: crossing the solid line (230€ over here), using the PublicTransportlane (90€) and overtaking on the right (230€)
Actually, for a member of the public three violations would constitute a reason for the authorities to issue you a EMG. Athree day course for traffic violators which you have to to and pay for yourself (1000€) in order for you to keep your license.
In that case you could send the video to police complaints and get him sent on that three day course, it works here, although this cop got a three week course: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...front-of-me-big-time.28743/page-2#post-341172

I won't file anything. He has a bulletproof excuse but has now been reminded of his responsibilities.

For not yeilding he got a course? Nice, he'll be thankful to you!

Any of you tried an external cam yet? I got this linecrosser withour indicator signals from two angles: :)

Any of you tried an external cam yet? I got this linecrosser withour indicator signals from two angles: :)

I'd like to, but the cost of the drone car to carry it is too high!
Plus it is not very environmentally friendly.

I won't file anything. He has a bulletproof excuse but has now been reminded of his responsibilities.

For not yeilding he got a course? Nice, he'll be thankful to you!
I hope he enjoyed the course, the important thing is that he learns that he can't get away with anything he likes just because he has the word "Police" written on his vehicle.

I'd like to, but the cost of the drone car to carry it is too high!
Plus it is not very environmentally friendly.
It was a 180bhp Volkswagen Polo as well!
If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

It was a 180bhp Volkswagen Polo as well!
If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.
That would be a lot of power for an older Polo, but since it weighs 1269kg... , actually it is still a lot for the suspension it has!

That would be a lot of power for an older Polo, but since it weighs 1269kg... , actually it is still a lot for the suspension it has!
That Polo looked anything but old. ;)

I just posted a video of cops braking the law, and here you do need to have the flashers on while speeding, at least in a case like this, if you follow a speeder on the road to get a measurement you off course dont need to have siren and blinkers on.
But in this situation getting a mission, they should put on the blinkers this time of day.

Ain't nothing. Right now a lawsuit has been filed against our local Sheriff for having non-consensual sex with his assistant, and it turns out that only the State Governor can fire him, and then only on grounds of strong immorality. Our own County Government can't touch him. The Sheriff admits to the extra-marital affair but says it was with her consent. Every seat of government has requested that he resign (including the State Governor) but he won't. Everyone is just waiting to see if the Courts will hear the case or dismiss it :mad: And I thought it was bad seeing the local Cops run their blue lights to get to McDonalds for lunch faster- a somewhat common occurrence here :oops: So yeah, as least in some cases US Cops can do whatever they want with little fear of reprisal.

I wonder when they're going to change their uniform shirt color to brown? :eek:
Phil

I wonder when they're going to change their uniform shirt color to brown? :eek:
Phil

texas state troopers DO wear brown.

well, light brown/beige at least.

8116262_G.jpg

Back