Trouble downloading videos to my iPhone

jbaugh

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have the 2K version of the Vava Dash Cam. I'm actually quite pleased with the video and most of the features. My problem is that I can't download recorded videos to my iPhone. I followed the process to download a video. A progress bar shows up on my iPhone showing the progress of the download (e.g. 20Mb of 248Mb). The download seems to progress quite well. It takes about 4-6 minutes for the download to complete on a 240Mb file. At the end of the download the progress bar disappears and there is no notification announcing that the download is complete. But where is the downloaded file? With my other brand of dash cam the downloaded file is found in my Photos Library. Not so with the VaVa cam. I have repeated this process multiple times, each time with the same results. I can download the high quality video images by inserting the SD card in my computer. But it would be nice to get file transfer via my iPhone. Any one else with this problem or suggestions? Thanks.

Did you figure it out? If not, the downloaded video is in the app, just go to album -> loop and scroll till you find highlighted video among videos that are greyed out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A VAVA 8
Back