Turning off all LED lights

Imran123

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had my Blackvue DR600 fitted today, I would like to turn off the LED lights on the unit. I have turned off all possible switches in the Blackvue App however I still see the wifi and blue led light on.

How can I have these lights disabled? I want to make the camera look as discrete as possible.

There is no option to disable those lights. You might want to consider LightDims

I have had my Blackvue DR600 fitted today, I would like to turn off the LED lights on the unit. I have turned off all possible switches in the Blackvue App however I still see the wifi and blue led light on.

How can I have these lights disabled? I want to make the camera look as discrete as possible.
aeZgF.png

I've turned all of these off, it looks like the GPS light is off now (even though I didnt do anything since yesterday to it). The only light left is that wifi light, I don't see any wifi led switches anywhere. I think I may have to resort to slightly less high tech approach and just put a sticker over it lol

You cannot disable the wifi light. However, if you disable the "autorun WIFI" in settings, it will not turn on every time you powerup the unit. You will need to push the round button next to the SDcard slot to enable WIFI, then the icon will light up.

I haven't found a way to turn off the GPS light. Note that it will be off for a minute or two after power on.

I too wish to have GPS blue LED turned OFF. Can we open the unit and remove the LED?

Cover the lights with black tape?

WiFi light should turn off after pressing the wifi button

videoregistrator_blackvue_dr_600gw-hd.jpg

Back