U1000 Alerts and Tones

DeadEnd

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was wondering if there a list of alerts and tones available?

I am running the U1000 with voice prompts off and wondering does it revert to alert tones? I was hoping to get some type of notification for parking incidences (beeps when starting car) or if there is a notification if the memory card goes bad would be examples.

When system volume is Off you should still hear any warning messages & Camera messages (if enabled) You won't hear much else though.

-Front vehicle departure warning: *dong*

-Lane departure warning: *knock knock*

-Front collision warning: *ding ding*

Thanks for that but I turn off the driving indicators since my car has those built in. What I was looking for was parking incident notification and SD card errors while voice prompts is turned off.

If the volume setting isn't disabled, you'll still get parking incident notifications and SD card error notifications. These are actual verbal speech from the dash cam, not just sounds.

Unsure if this is what you're asking? Basically, all other "noises" aside from ADAS are quite self-explanatory.

Yeah with the sound off, things like parking incidents and ADAS alerts will be muted. It looks like you'll still get audio alerts about things like a memory card missing which is great.

If the volume setting isn't disabled, you'll still get parking incident notifications and SD card error notifications. These are actual verbal speech from the dash cam, not just sounds.

Unsure if this is what you're asking? Basically, all other "noises" aside from ADAS are quite self-explanatory.
I have the volume is set to zero, is that what you mean by disabled?
Yeah with the sound off, things like parking incidents and ADAS alerts will be muted. It looks like you'll still get audio alerts about things like a memory card missing which is great.
Bummer, I was hoping to get at least a beep from parking incidents. I know I get a beep when that car hits a bump to hard, I was hoping to get the same thing for parking incidents. A missing memory card is great but will it beep for errors or a corrupt memory card?

I have enabled ADAS and use to work fine. I did not drive the car for 2 weeks and then i found that only FVDW alert is working. I recalibrated in setting and now other alerts of ADAS are working but FVDW has stopped. I tried calibrating couple of time but FVDW is not working. Any clue.

one reason i see that i did not get much opportunity to stop at traffic light and start again. May be i need to calibrate while providing such instances.

I think the Calibration is just for Lane Departure, once reset or a new unit being fitted it waits until you are driving 18mph (or more) for 1 minute to do the calibration. I don't think it affects the FVDW, can't think what would stop that working really as long as the Lens is angled correctly to look out of the windscreen.

I think the Calibration is just for Lane Departure, once reset or a new unit being fitted it waits until you are driving 18mph (or more) for 1 minute to do the calibration. I don't think it affects the FVDW

I got the alert back after I “initialise” the road safety system when I was about to reach a red signal. The “dong” alert received as soon as front car moved forward.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L U1000 11
T U1000 3
H U1000 1
T U1000 2
R U1000 3
Back