ub500 hd black model

toyon98

Reaction score
Country
United States
I found UB500HD in black! It looks like a DSLR camera but really small.

Attachments

• ub500hd_black.jpg
    ub500hd_black.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 118
more details ? :mrgreen:

My first online findings of white version were about 5-6 month ago. I was very tempted to buy and test one, but did not had available resources back then and white colour also put me off buying however i knew i can quickly resolve this issue with matt black plasti dip.
Quite interesting model with Sony Exmor cmos, large aperture ( largest at that time from all Korean dash cams with sony exmor, now blacksys cf-100 also have large aperture ) and I like heat-sink at the back. I guess those guys listens to end users and learn from others mistakes like BlackVue overheating issues ). Also good feedback from Korean forums users but with one major concern regarding colour. I see now that manufacturers took seriously complains from end user and changed to black colour body. I wonder who's idea in RD ( marketing ? ) department was on the first place to go with a white colour ? Maybe some bossess whife insisted to match end product colour to her hair-colour?., Lol.
P.S. to Univue ( if you might read this post ): no offence to my joke. Just want to cheer up and thumbs up for making quick changes.
Univue is quite small company on Korean market, but don't underestimate small guys. In many cases they are THE right guys to go with as my 4-5 month experience and extended testings of Panorama2 from tiny Powerucc company shows that it beats any other manufacturers product known to me within price range and specs / options / requirements thats suits me.
Hope Univue is the same category product that can surprise end user despite being fairly small company.
But final conclusions can be made after real life personal tests. If Univue is confident in their product, I would be happy to fully test and review their product and share results on this forum if they will send me a sample unit.

actually back on my computer (was on the phone earlier) and I can see this is not the same as the one I saw, there's a knock off of this one I saw in the market, no doubt the local version hardware won't match even if the look is very similar

Back