Uk vs china delivery

Janaldrick

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hi!i want ti buy a gitup 2 camera from the gitup 2 official page and i was wondering if buying a uk stock will arrive faster than a china stock. I live in the Canary Islands ( Spain). I also was going to pay the extra cost to ship it with dhl express in order to receive it sooner.

For sure will come faster from Europe.

enjoy,
Mtz

Thank you very much! I'll go for UK stock.

I was also wondering if I should buy the normal or the pro version. I have seen that the pro version comes with some accessories, however as I am going to buy one of these bundles that bring like 30 or 40 accessories because I need some of the ones that are included, I don't know if they would bring the same accessories and with the same quality as the pro version.

Should I still buy the pro version or should I stick with the normal version and Buy a bundle with 40 - 50 accessories or so?

Should I still buy the pro version or should I stick with the normal version and Buy a bundle with 40 - 50 accessories or so?
The waterproof case is worth having if you want to use it underwater or in the rain.

The frame is excellent for a lot of uses including dashcam use and tripod/monopod/selfi-stick mounting.

If you don't need the waterproof case then it may be better to buy the frame as part of the dashcam kit with the suction mount.

Buying from the UK also means you don't need to worry about sales tax being added in customs.

I thought that standard came also with the waterproof case,but as it doesn't i have to buy the pro pack. Here in the Canary Islands the waterproof case is a must.
I saw on a local store another camera the other day. It was the easypic goxtreme 4k view. The characteristics seem very similar to the sj5000x elite. I saw on their page they even have a superior model called goxtreme 4k black hawk which is native 4k. However they didnt have it on stock. This last one seems pretty good and is similae to the sj7 star specs. Does anyone know anything about these cameras? Are they good?

is buying from gearbest advisable or not? what's the difference with buying from the gitup site? other than the cheaper price from gearbest (weird)

service and support is better buying direct, Gearbest is fine as long as nothing goes wrong, their warranty and aftersales is notoriously poor

what about aliexpress? some seller with "good" reviews are selling git2 cheaper as well than even gearbest

so 3rd party sellers are not covered by whatever warranty gitup offers from their site?

it's the sellers responsibility to take care of warranty issues, gearbest are terrible when it comes to warranty

what about aliexpress? some seller with "good" reviews are selling git2 cheaper as well than even gearbest

so 3rd party sellers are not covered by whatever warranty gitup offers from their site?
Normally we suggest user contact the seller for warranty first.
But if can not good support from seller, we can cover the warranty.

Back