Ultimate list of all SJCAM cameras side by side (table)

Pavle

Reaction score
Country
Serbia
Hi there,

I thought this might be helpful for all newbies confused with lots of models that SJCAM has.

Since it is not possible for me to copy tables from my site, here is the link where you can see all SJCAM models compared in terms of hardware and specification.

http://pevly.com/all-sjcam-cameras-compared/

If you spot any mistake in the tables, or have some idea how to improve it, feel free to let me know and I will update it.

jsdsiadjsadsaod.jpg

nice list! I wish we say this before re-launching the Official SJCAM Website, SJCamHD.com this should be very helpful to potential SJCAM buyers.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hey Pavle......... I noticed you asking for suggestions to improve your site ( that link above ).

Might I suggest putting some links on that page for each camera example ( on the same page ) because I think the page is too long to scroll.

So when I click on a marker it takes me straight to that camera, cant remember the name of the marker on a page as its been eons since I built a website.

@sjcam_official If you find any mistakes in tables, please let me know. Someone brought up lens question about 5000X, 5000X Elite and x1000, so if you can tell me which lens these use, I will correct if info I added is incorrect.

@Hombré Hey Hombre. Indeed, I am always trying to make it better for readers. I have also a topic for suggestions only. Interesting suggestion.

Do you mean something like Wikipedia has with a table having a link to each headline? Or a slider for each page? I added slider for some articles, but people complain when they have to click instead scroll. In my opinion its better to divide content as you mentioned its easier to read.

I don’t know if is because I’m browsing the net on my laptop but I found viewing the tick boxes a little difficult, in that I couldn’t just take a glance and see what a yes and what was a no, without closer inspection

only if this might help, I though of maybe using traffic light colours system for:

YES (green)

MAYBE/OPTIONAL/EXTRA (yellow/orange)

NO (red)

so one quick glance and it can be seen if that camera/DVR has the future as standard or extra or not available at all

hope its of help :)

you don't show the early sjcams before they were labelled with their logo..(sj4000)

I have 2 of them (firmware "N........" ) and they have the early firmware on with "welcome" screen start and a differing menu with features since dropped by sjcam.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TonyCams SJCAM 107
Back