Unable to access the GPS info on recordings

lesgallen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, just taken delivery of a new 0801s with rear view camera and I am delighted with it. Previously I have been able to download the viewer which displayed the recording plus GPS data etc. It is me but for the life of me I click on the player icon, get the text saying download this - http://o84lcatz2.bkt.clouddn.com/GVPlayerEn.7z
which I do but cannot get it to run, any idea what basic steps I am missing or recommend another download (free) that will display what I want?
Thanks in anticipation.
Les

OP
L

lesgallen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, just taken delivery of a new 0801s with rear view camera and I am delighted with it. Previously I have been able to download the viewer which displayed the recording plus GPS data etc. It is me but for the life of me I click on the player icon, get the text saying download this - http://o84lcatz2.bkt.clouddn.com/GVPlayerEn.7z
which I do but cannot get it to run, any idea what basic steps I am missing or recommend another download (free) that will display what I want?
Thanks in anticipation.
Les
All sorted, just finger trouble on part, it would have helped had I in-zipped the file!!!!

OP
L

lesgallen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Mini 0801s with rear view camera, as above delighted with it just one query, I am using the GV viewer which came with the product to view footage and all fine, GPS and speed date displayed, the query I have is the map in the top right is displaying China and not current position from GPS - any clues?

Joy

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
Mini0801,Mini0805,Mini0807,MiniQ9
Mini 0801s with rear view camera, as above delighted with it just one query, I am using the GV viewer which came with the product to view footage and all fine, GPS and speed date displayed, the query I have is the map in the top right is displaying China and not current position from GPS - any clues?
Should choose configuration and change to google map then will show current position.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2 Mini 0801S 7