UP02 and UP03 - Upgrading to A810

buzzstrength

Reaction score
Country
China
Just purchased an A810 to upgrade my bricked A800.

The A800 was hardwired using UP02 to a Cellink B7 to activate the parking surveillance mode.

Being lazy, I am using a micro USB to type C converter to connect UP02 to the new A810 but failed to activate the parking mode - the dashcam reported hardwiring kit not found.

Anyone one the forum can shed light on the different between UP02 and UP03, other than different plug? Thinking if I shall purchase some other brands of converter to try my luck.

You'll have to make your own custom adapter cable, UP2 sends ACC 5V to microUSB ID pin, on the Type-C connector, it is on pin SBU1/SBU2

@lisabon_Q3 has a post here https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?showtopic=1038895&view=findpost&p=115097525
Thanks for the info.

I purchased a microusb to USB C adaptor that works with activating the parking surveillance mode in A810 - time lapse and g sensor recording both functioning. Not sure if the AI motion detection is working or not as it does not appear in the parking mode menu though..

Thanks for the info.

I purchased a microusb to USB C adaptor that works with activating the parking surveillance mode in A810 - time lapse and g sensor recording both functioning. Not sure if the AI motion detection is working or not as it does not appear in the parking mode menu though..
Maybe you have a link to such an adapter?

Thanks for the info.

Can you share the link to purchase the adapter?

Maybe you have a link to such an adapter?

Another way is, use a powerbank and boost the 5v to 12v ,

refreance from Taiwanes guy`s idea:
typec.jpg

Thanks for the info.

Where did you purchase such Micro USB to Type C adaptor?

Back