updated for mini0806

Julie.Sanahi

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
mini0806, mini0805, mini0801
We have changed our car charger for mini0806 and as well you can use to other cameras or products. The quality is more stable than before. It will avoid many troubles during using as consumer.I think you will like it.

12V/24V input 5V 2.4A output
1xUSB output 1 x slim cable output
93% high efficiency
onboard input & output fuse
over voltage protection
short circuit protection
high temperature protectiong
new car charger (3).JPG new car charger (7).JPG QQ图片20151111170240.jpg
QQ图片20151111170254.jpg

I quote "the cable is more stable than before"..

After not being able to get an AV out with my old cable plugged into the GPS base and getting a perfectly good AV out when plugged into the camera and the GPS still functional I suspected there might be a problem between the GPS base and the camera regarding the voltage or current supply whilst plugged into the base.

Is this why you have upgraded the supply cable to a more stable one ?

for sure there was a problem with my screen mount too, mine was at the USB point, a very slight bump in the road or just car vibrations would dislodge the cable going in to the mound stopping power to the 0806, as I found out to my detriment, after driving all the was through Switzerland,

went look at the footage and nothing there, then on mine there is the problem of the screen mount not being designed too well as the unit rocks (as I’ve shown on previous clip taken with the 0806), very surprised that got past the design inspection as on my car it showed up straight away, maybe the angle the mount has to be fitted on my front windscreen but non the less should of been sorted, they sorted out the cupling, but the whole mount should of been sorted out

Back