upgrade Request

s0c9

Reaction score
Country
United States
@estore009 - Would love to see the following upgrades to the B1W software:
1. Ipad app for larger screen... should require minimal effort to enhance the iPhone app.
2. Ability to DELETE recordings (snapshot, vidoes) thru the app interface over wifi.

To be sure, it's NOT that big a deal to remove the SD card and cleanup old files, but this would be a feature I'm sure many of us would appreciate, especially the "convenience" aspect.

Thanks...

deleting files ad-hoc is not good for the memory card, best to format if you want to clean things up, not sure if that's an option through their app or not but that would be what you want to do

making the app to suit iPad is a lot more work than it might seem, not sure how much call there would be for it

deleting files ad-hoc is not good for the memory card, best to format if you want to clean things up, not sure if that's an option through their app or not but that would be what you want to do

making the app to suit iPad is a lot more work than it might seem, not sure how much call there would be for it
I guess will disagree on whether ad-hoc file deletion is good for the SD card or not.. Earlier SD cards, maybe not so stable. Today's cards can handle it just fine... your phone is an SD card, so are your tablets (iOS, Android, Kindle, etc.) and they write, read and delete (cached) files constantly.. especially if you browse the internet.
My main tower-PC system drive is an S(S)D ... ;)
Again, that request was for convenience.

Thanks for taking the time to reply tho'.

1. Ipad app for larger screen... should require minimal effort to enhance the iPhone app
It is possible, but we need to take much time to do this job!
2. Ability to DELETE recordings (snapshot, vidoes) thru the app interface over wifi.
We suggest that you download these necessary videos and photos to your phone, and format memory card in the app!

Back