[USA] Reddit helps identify plate via CarFax app. Hit and Run with Biker. Accident at 1:20

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
Interesting, apparently if you only have a partial plate number, with the Carfax app you can run every single combination to find the match.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Roadcam/comments/38g72g/usa_need_help_identifying_plate_hit_and_run_with/

zWKA6rd.png

That happened in Florida and that was an old person's car being a Buick. Florida is where all the old people go to. That car even looked like it had a handicap plate hanging from its mirror. You can see it at the start of the video. The guy probably misjudged the speed of the cyclist due to his old age. Old people need to be tested every year or two, its too easy to maintain a license in USA. There is no age limit.

Last edited:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/dash-camera-video-shows-hitandrun-crash/33404178

The crash happened as a blue Buick turned into the BJ's Wholesale parking lot on Lake Underhill Road near North Alafaya Trail in Orlando around 6 p.m., according to Florida Highway Patrol investigators.

The video shows the driver turning right into the parking lot, crashing into the bicyclist and driving away afterward.

Looks like it was an actual hit and run. Too many click bate titles out there and I refuse to believe anything anymore :D But this had an actual newspaper report.

Plus the dashcam guy failed at obtaining good follow up injury video. He was suppose to park back there and let us see the injuries unless he had a rear camera.

Interesting, apparently if you only have a partial plate number, with the Carfax app you can run every single combination to find the match.

zWKA6rd.png

Hi

can you help me? i need to find a license plate too.

I parked my car at the parking lot and an Acura RDX on the left scratch my car when back out while we were eating in a near by restaurant. they left without any note.
This happened parking lot at 8450 Valley Blvd #111-112, Rosemead, CA 91770
Pleaase help me to identify the full license plate number, so i can find them. :)))))
below is the original video from my dash cam. Please help.
My email is newxmatrix@gmail.com if you have any problem with the video, please let me know

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bvaEIwL2mR-RD6D9diDGTbyLh6J1SJzW

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELP

Hi there,
My wife was victim to a hit and run last night in a Walmart parking lot. The officers said they couldn’t identify the person using Wal-Mart’s cameras, so we need help locating the person.
We know the car was a blue four door sedan and the license plate started with E17 ———— and it was an IL license plate.
I can’t find anywhere that I can look up a partial plate without being law enforcement. Is there anyone that can use this information to provide any type of help?
Thanks in advance to everyone.
Jay M.

Hi there,
My wife was victim to a hit and run last night in a Walmart parking lot. The officers said they couldn’t identify the person using Wal-Mart’s cameras, so we need help locating the person.
We know the car was a blue four door sedan and the license plate started with E17 ———— and it was an IL license plate.
I can’t find anywhere that I can look up a partial plate without being law enforcement. Is there anyone that can use this information to provide any type of help?
Thanks in advance to everyone.
Jay M.
If you have a partial plate, give that to the cops along with all the other details of the vehicle you can see. If you have the brand, model, colour, alloy wheel style, etc. and part of the plate then there is a chance they can narrow it down to 1 vehicle.

Although it may be interesting to look up partial plates, it doesn't help with evidence, it only allows you to invent evidence, and you do need to provide real evidence.

If you post the video, or a few frames, then people may be able to work it out for you...

You might think that things like alloy wheel style are not going to help, but one of my work colleagues was contacted by the police because he owned a car that left the factory with a certain style of wheel, and there were only 4 cars in the entire country that matched their search when narrowed down using the wheels. Many cars sold today have a unique choice of options chosen by the customer. Only the police have access to that level of information.

Welcome to DCT @jay.mcc
Have you tried the "carfax" app mentioned in previous replies on this thread? You'll have to try all possible combinations but if you can ID the car better than just a "blue 4-door sedan it might lead you to the culprit. If you have any dashcam footage, post it (or a link) here and maybe we can help.

Phil

Back