[USA] SUV crashes into sign, guys flee and get into shootout with cop.

Dashcam guy sucks. I would have swung my car around to get the footage :cool:

Doesn't shoot-out imply shooting between more than one person. Did the first runner turn and shoot back at the cop? If not I guess it's just a shooting?

Either way running from American cops is never a good idea. The majority of them seem far too trigger happy, IMHO.

Looks like the song also had shots in it so not sure what was from the song vs outside.
Decent footage from Papago GoSafe 272.

Wonder what it is about the race trac price signs... The one near me does the same slow flicker in my dashcam videos, while other gas stations either don't flicker at all or flicker super fast, but every single race trac does this slow refresh thing.

Just the way the display manufacturer chose to do the updating and refresh rate. If you change to a 50 Hz shutter or different FPS, it might have a different pattern.

KuoH

The one near me does the same slow flicker in my dashcam videos, while other gas stations either don't flicker at all or flicker super fast, but every single race trac does this slow refresh thing.

It's made national TV news now, along with claims that at least one of the crooks did fire shots. Good footage other than the dash reflections.

Phil

I cant recall we ever had a crook / cop gunfight here, but for sure there is plenty of stupid armed crooks around.
Closest i think we had was guys trying to use ther stolen ride to run over cops, but for that they got shot, and that case allso spawned a massive debate and what not as one of the guys which dident get shot said cops whent all wild west on them for no reason.

I just shrug my shoulders and whent " If you can't do the time dont do the crime" and then added a whining Fking maggots.

Back