USDashCamera is now Integral Camera Solutions

USDashCamera

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey guys, I thought I would post this here since this community probably started it all about 9 years ago for me. I recently have been getting into drones, and last week decided to get into drone services. I plan to start with thermal drone pet search and rescue. But I still want to keep doing dash cam stuff, and have plans for other camera related tools which is why I wanted a broader name. Hope yall can follow my new journey and of course I love your guy's constructive criticisms and recommendations.

Quad copters are pretty sweet ( i dislike the name drone as i personally think of that in military terms )
Sadly not a hobby a Danish pension allow me to have, well at least not with the other hobbies i have too like shooting ( air rifles ) CUZ the 1000 - 2000 USD a sweet rifle cost, well that will also buy you a nice quad copter.

Quad copters are pretty sweet ( i dislike the name drone as i personally think of that in military terms )
Sadly not a hobby a Danish pension allow me to have, well at least not with the other hobbies i have too like shooting ( air rifles ) CUZ the 1000 - 2000 USD a sweet rifle cost, well that will also buy you a nice quad copter.
Yea I remember early in the quadcopter days nobody liked calling them drones but that name stuck.

I also like shooting and have a collection of firearms but I keep that private.

drone​

(drōn)
n.
1. A male bee, especially a honeybee, that is characteristically stingless, performs no work, and produces no honey. Its only function is to mate with the queen bee.
2. An idle person who lives off others; a loafer.
3. A person who does tedious or menial work; a drudge: "undervalued drones who labored in obscurity" (Caroline Bates).
4. A remotely controlled or autonomous aircraft with no pilot on board. Also called unmanned aircraft system.
5. A monotonous low dull sound
6. A continuous low humming or buzzing sound.

Last edited:
Quad copters are pretty sweet ( i dislike the name drone as i personally think of that in military terms )...

Yea I remember early in the quadcopter days nobody liked calling them drones but that name stuck...
Not to be pedantic but the term drone is more accurate than quadcopter since the latter is only correct when describing the subset of drones that have 4 rotors (which is the vast majority at the retail hobbyist level). Kind of like all thumbs are fingers but not all fingers are thumbs. :)

Well, its taken a long time because I still work my full time job but I finally had a case I felt worth sharing:

Back