V1.1 0605 Version, IQ Optimized

that's most likely when there are profound changes between firmwares. The process probably is set to wipe settings if there are incompatible options. minor updates most likely don't trigger this

V1.1 0605 - Summer Evening 9pm - Auto HDR (ON) - CPL off

I have my Auto HDR timer set to enable HDR at 9pm, but this seems far too early for midsummer (sunset time here is 21:30). Exposure is very good, but motion blur is too high for the video to be usable as evidence, if trying to identify number plates.

In the third screenshot I was stationary and the oncoming car was driving at no more than 20mph. My headlights are on.

View attachment 65816 View attachment 65817 View attachment 65818
According to our testing, the sunset condition is always a challenge, reducing the exposure time can help to reduce motion blur, but need to balance with other parameters.

According to our testing, the sunset condition is always a challenge, reducing the exposure time can help to reduce motion blur, but need to balance with other parameters.
I agree that recording near sunset / sunrise is a challenge. I was saying that I set the HDR timer too early. At the time I was recording, I am sure that HDR-OFF would have been a better choice than HDR-ON.

Awesome, thanks for the update! Do you have any additional details regarding specific improvements?

I'm also in the same boat as @Panzer Platform with wishing I got the update before collecting a bunch of comparison footage for the A119 Mini 2, lol, but updates are always welcome either way!

I just finished updating all my A139 Pro's and was pleasantly surprised that it kept all my dashcam's settings with this update instead of resetting everything back to factory default. Thank you for that. :)
Maybe that is my problem. I'm trying to reset my ssid and password and it's not happening. I wonder if there is a different method or if an older version is available somewhere?

Maybe that is my problem. I'm trying to reset my ssid and password and it's not happening. I wonder if there is a different method or if an older version is available somewhere?
I created a post with a link to a Google drive zip file with a few firmware file versions for the A139 Pro.

Back