Vantrue E2 not recording in parking mode

AlistairS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My E2 is running the most up to date firmware (E2_VT-EDH261) and its not recording in parking mode, I have been in touch with support back and forth and am getting nowhere.

I have asked on numerous occasions if they can send me the Feb 2024 firmware (E2_VT-ECH211) as recording worked with it in March to see if its a firmware issue without sucess.

Does anyone have this firmware or no a site where i can download the older firmwares from?

Vantrue's pages only have the most recent one

TIA

They have finally sent me the firmware I requested
I'm curious has the firmware downgrade made any difference?

I'm guessing it worked before the latest upgrade?

I am not able to flash the old firmware yet - cable at home and I am at work. It definately worked while I had the Feb one on it as I had downloaded footage from it in March

I am not able to flash the old firmware yet - cable at home and I am at work. It definately worked while I had the Feb one on it as I had downloaded footage from it in March
Ok.
look forward to you posting the results when you can.

So it looks like i got it wrong. It doesn't record once the engine is stopped and the key is pulled out of the ignition. I must have had the car running back in February with the footage I captured. It must have been my Garmin cams that did this.

A senior moment:oops:

It doesn't record with either firmware in parking mode. It must have been a function on previous cams by garmin

Back