Vantrue N2X Just listed on Youtube LN

LateralNW

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
VArious
The Vantrue Nexus 2X just listed on Youtube (9 Hours ago)
It looks like the same body as the Nexus 5 or Nexus 4 using only the two inbuilt cameras.
Not currently available in Australia based on the Amazon link however if you use this link

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B0D9GRRXH5$219.99
Seems like "Just another Dashcam" but it does buffered parking mode it says which is a good thing.

@Jeff_Vantrue Haven't seen Jeff around for awhile but it might be just me he's avoiding lol.
Was enquiring about another dashcam that doesn't seem to show up E360 except in their App.

1725499372749.png
Ref: https://www.vantrue.com/en-au/pages/n2x

Details as listed in the Description:
Key Features:✅ 2.7K + 1080P Front and Interior Recording
✅ Super Infrared Night Vision with HDR
✅ LTE Module Compatibility (Vantrue LT01)
✅ GPS with Speed Monitoring and Mileage Tracking
✅ Switchable Interior Video and Audio Recording
✅ Four Parking Modes for 24/7 Surveillance
✅ 5GHz Wi-Fi Connectivity
✅ Smart Voice Control
✅ HDR Timer

Last edited:
Wow I wonder what their cloud is like

It looks like they are still only offering US Mobile connectivity so I guess Cloud is a mute question if living in another country.

The LT01 supports:
"• Support Verizon/AT&T(FirstNet)/T-Mobile/U.S. Cellular/Rogers/Telus "

I don't see any Australian carriers in that list or EU carriers.

The Vantrue Nexus 2X just listed on Youtube (9 Hours ago)
It looks like the same body as the Nexus 5 or Nexus 4 using only the two inbuilt cameras.
Not currently available in Australia based on the Amazon link however if you use this link

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B0D9GRRXH5$219.99
Seems like "Just another Dashcam" but it does buffered parking mode it says which is a good thing.

@Jeff_Vantrue Haven't seen Jeff around for awhile but it might be just me he's avoiding lol.
Was enquiring about another dashcam that doesn't seem to show up E360 except in their App.

View attachment 73803
Ref: https://www.vantrue.com/en-au/pages/n2x

Details as listed in the Description:
Key Features:✅ 2.7K + 1080P Front and Interior Recording
✅ Super Infrared Night Vision with HDR
✅ LTE Module Compatibility (Vantrue LT01)
✅ GPS with Speed Monitoring and Mileage Tracking
✅ Switchable Interior Video and Audio Recording
✅ Four Parking Modes for 24/7 Surveillance
✅ 5GHz Wi-Fi Connectivity
✅ Smart Voice Control
✅ HDR Timer
Yeah just launched officially this week, the N2X. E360 and the E1 Pro supposed to be incoming too

Didn't the N5 and N4 Pro have this mode? :unsure:
Im gepufferten Bewegungserkennungsmodus für 10 Sekunden vor der Aufnahme beginnen alle drei Kameras automatisch mit der Aufnahme und speichern das Video 10 Sekunden vor und 30 Sekunden nach dem Auftreten des Ereignisses, sobald eine Bewegung um das Auto herum erkannt wird. Mit der Einstellung „Bewegungserkennungsbereich anpassen“ können Sie Ihre eigenen benutzerdefinierten Bewegungszonen für Ihre Kamera zeichnen, sodass sich Ihr Gerät auf die spezifischen Bereiche konzentrieren kann, die für Sie am wichtigsten sind

Somewhere N2X has just appeared, but in Germany it is already sold on the secondary market for 99€...

Somewhere N2X has just appeared, but in Germany it is already sold on the secondary market for 99€...
If you look at his other products for sale it looks like he could have received products for free with the Amazon Vine program.
Get the product, don't even use it but leave a review to sell it...
Just a possibility.:unsure:

I wonder if it was a flop?
Was looking on YouTube and didn't find many reviews.
I'm more interested in it being 4G capable but noticed it is only for the US market.

If you look at his other products for sale it looks like he could have received products for free with the Amazon Vine program.
Get the product, don't even use it but leave a review to sell it...
Just a possibility.:unsure:
Interesting
It's that how Amazon has so many questionable reviews?

I wonder if it was a flop?
Was looking on YouTube and didn't find many reviews.
I'm more interested in it being 4G capable but noticed it is only for the US market.
Too soon to tell, literally was only properly released a few weeks ago.

Interesting
It's that how Amazon has so many questionable reviews?
It sure could be. Some Vine users tend to get every product to just flip it for a quick profit. Doing a quick and dirty review just to have it done as it appears.
I took a look at his currently listed products and he seems to fit in that description.
This is all over Amazon and not limited to any specific product.

Vantrue's website states that the N2X and S1 Pro work with the LT01.
I have LT01, but I can't activate it. I have 2 SIM cards for calls and Internet from different providers, but I can't get anything working with either one. And I don't have much free time for experiments now. Maybe I'll be able to connect LT01 to the Internet on the weekend.
Maybe Jeff can suggest something. He hasn't appeared on the forum for a week.

Back