Vantrue Nexus 4 Pro 4K 3 Channel Sony STARVIS 2.0 600KM/H In The Sky

Hello, yes perhaps it should be IMX678, because 4K 2160p and the other 2 cams are with 1080p.
From the manual: 2160p+1080p+1080p @30fps.

1685125171609.png

Thank you for sending the operating manual.
Unfortunately, it does not contain any technical specifications. You can't see if there is High Dynamic Range and which sensor was installed. But I think a meaningful video is much more important. How are the license plates recognized in the dark and how does the front and rear camera of the dashcam behave when you drive in and out of a tunnel. What time does it take to counteract under- and overexposure, or can HDR/WDR compensate almost seamlessly?

If production starts as early as June, is a retail price already known?
The retail price may be within 400USD, the final price is subject to Vantrue's official announcement in June.

The retail price may be within 400USD, the final price is subject to Vantrue's official announcement in June.
Thank you for the price information. 400 USD is a very fair price and that for a 4K front camera, a 1080p interior and a 1080p rear camera. The competition with IMX678 4K front and 2K rear cameras has a price tag of 650 USD.

If Vantrue offers true 2160p Starvis2 HDR and GPS..... I look forward to the announcement on the technical specifications and to the first video.

It seem to be flying over Dongguan province in China.

My friends GPS NAV unit in the car, some times driving in a forest it would indicate speeds in the same range, but on the road speeds the old 4 X 4 truck would never get to, not even if you threw it out of a plane.
Sometimes we note that GPS speed readings may not always reflect the precise speed of the vehicle due to several factors.
Like in forests, the GPS signal can be obstructed or weakened, leading to inaccuracies in speed readings.
But normally, GPS units have a margin of error, and variations can occur due to factors like signal interference or limitations in the dashcam's hardware.

Hi, Jeff. Which chipset are you used for GPS? Does it supported more GNSS than GPS only (BeiDou, Galileo, Glonass)? It make sense for accuracy of positioning and speed measurements.

Back