very good camera for night shots ?

mordekay

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hi, I want to get a good night's record in camera but got confused, which one should the brand ??

1 - Finevu cr-500hd

2 - Blackvue dr550gw-2ch night

3 - Powerucc Panorama 2S

5 - Thinkware FXD700

6 - Seezeus GT680W

7 - Inspector Marlin

Note : I'm looking at having a good night shooting !

I watched the video because of (price/performances) Seezeus GT680W favorite looks ! I think the second ; Finevu cr-500hd ??

VicoVation TF2+ Premium or is that out of your price range

Finevu cr-500hd is almost the same at night as Panorama with 2013y firmware, but because Panorama added 15, 18, 21Mbps bit-rate starting from 2014y firmware, it beats Finevu and others at the moment. Altough my personal opinion that over 15Mbps bit-rate on Pano is no point.

As I did not hear Russia made Dashcam.

It is not limited by technology, but the supply chain, as mentioned before, you can by PCBA, Case, Ppackage, to assemble one, and ask someone to print your logo on it. All of that can be done in one location.

That is the reason the cost in China is cheap .

As I did not hear Russia made Dashcam.

It is not limited by technology, but the supply chain, as mentioned before, you can by PCBA, Case, Ppackage, to assemble one, and ask someone to print your logo on it. All of that can be done in one location.

That is the reason the cost in China is cheap .

Yes, I agree. I'm sure the camera was manufactured in Asia even if it is a Russian developer. Some of their other "Inspector" branded cameras appear to just be rebranded models we've seen elsewhere.

http://www.rd-inspector.ru/production/dvr/

They are smart, labeling the products with their brand and sell to their local market.

China make tones dashcam every day, but 90% non branded or copies. That is sad for doing so.

Back