VicoVation record C-Lai parking takes forever

Re: DOD LS300W record C-Lai parking takes forever

who give the Drive-ID

I like the music lol.

roadwarrior5090 said:
May I ask what does "C-Lai" means?

It's roughly the phonetic equivalent of "old lady" in Cantonese..

Drivers world is not perfect, thats why we have this forum, thats why dash camera was invented, otherwise we would not need them ( dash cameras ).

I agree with @ dstuyen pointing out 1.08. Knowing C-Lai is sooooo slow and unpredictable, I would not take a risk passing her. Would wait a little.

cheery3853 said:

By the way youtube video has VicoVation logo on top right corner, so it is not recorded by DOD LS300W, or how you can explain that logo there?

Last edited by a moderator:

niko said:
By the way youtube video has VicoVation logo on top right corner, so it is not recorded by DOD LS300W, or how you can explain that logo there?

video is from a Vico dealers channel so I'm guessing the OP was confused about which model it came from, thread should be moved out of the DOD section

jokiin said:
niko said:

video is from a Vico dealers channel so I'm guessing the OP was confused about which model it came from, thread should be moved out of the DOD section

Same thought here. There is a specific thread for videos.

Back