VicoVation Vico-TF2+

Thanks for your response. I have tried both aimed down a little more towards the dash as well as up a little towards the sky as i had seen both in different YouTube videos.

It does get warm but does well. The temperature is not as hot as where you are i am sure,( it gets around 34c here outside on a bad day) but it is nice to know that the camera can handle it. That was one of the reasons i bought it.

I have been using the suction cup mount as I have had to swap it between about 3 or so cars sometimes. It works alright the swivel can feel a little loose at times even after tightening it, but it has never moved from hitting a bump in the road.

I would love to see some pictures of your set up. Do you happen to know any eBay sellers that ship to the US selling just the power cord or power cord and mount as a package? I like hiding my cord so i can leave my TF2 in at night, but then i have to pull it out to put it in my other car or a buddies car. I would love to have at least one extra cord so i can leave one in my one car hidden and use the other in mine or my buddies car.

The camera so far has been great for me. I don't know why it is not more popular other then maybe the no GPS and slightly bigger size. The build quality seems to be really well done.

Do you happen to know any eBay sellers that ship to the US selling just the power cord or power cord and mount as a package?

Did you ever find a source for a power cord? I know this is an OLD post, but it is exactly what I am looking for and I see you are still active on the board (just posted a day ago).

Mine has been acting up, I suspect that ~14 months of constantly plugging and un-plugging it (my 12V outlets are all always-on) is the culprit, the camera has been perfect for that time until my recent issues, I think a cord might bring it up to speed again

Did you ever find a source for a power cord?
I contacted SpyTec and they were able to get me an extra quick release bracket and power cord awhile back.

Mine has been acting up, I suspect that ~14 months of constantly plugging and un-plugging it
I was worried about this too. I have bought a three way split with a switch. I leave it plugged in and just flip the switch.
My local Walmart had a nice one with a front panel switch in the Automotive section for about 15 dollars. I still use it now.

Something like this except mine has one button in the front next to the outlets that turn them all off or on.

I'll have to check out Walmart for one of those this weekend. I send SpyTec a message on Amazon just now, I probably should have thought of that. Thanks.

I send SpyTec a message on Amazon just now, I probably should have thought of that. Thanks.
You are welcome.
They also have a chat window that pops up on their website as well as a representative here.

Back