Video artifact

Lens flare it seem.
I havent notised it here, but we have not been blessed with mutch sunshine here while i have been a C1 owner.
I will pocket mine and test it out again, since i now have one with the new lens.

The weather gurus here guess i might see a little of the sun tomorrow between noon and 3 in the afternoon.

Some cameras ccds get this when the light is really bright. Had this in my mini 0801

Lens flare it seem.
I havent notised it here, but we have not been blessed with mutch sunshine here while i have been a C1 owner.
I will pocket mine and test it out again, since i now have one with the new lens.

The weather gurus here guess i might see a little of the sun tomorrow between noon and 3 in the afternoon.
Thanks for your quick reply. I think you nailed it. Just had a quick read up on lens flare. I would like to know if you get this effect when you use yours next, weather permitting, and I'll also mention that I'm using C2 with the protruding lens.

okay, i am just on the C1 with the wide lens, you might be able to reduce the flare a little by angling the lens i Little more down.

I saw a round reddish circle on mine clip as well when facing sun...I think it is the len's coating...which is red..May be IR filtering.

Yep just pointed mine to the sun out my window, then i get the lens flares too.
but it is okay :) lens flares is even replicated in video games.

Yep just pointed mine to the sun out my window, then i get the lens flares too.
but it is okay :) lens flares is even replicated in video games.
Thanks for the update.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cf7 C1 / C2 1