Vio says hi!

Vio

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
G1W-H
Ello :D

I'm Vio, a 21 year old student residing in the northwest of England. I'm just finishing my final year of college, and more than anything I love being behind the wheel of my first and current car - a 92 VW Polo affectionately called 'Dora'.

I've found theYouTube dashcam community fascinating, and purchased a cheap dashcam early on - a "GS8000L" which I assume is a rip-off of the GS8000 because it was a piece of crap. However it did catch two clips which were featured on UK Dash Cam's channel, and I made 3 compilations of my own containing highlights - these are on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtkw1QbxSYSsTjbi05VpnBQ

Recently I had my car broken into and my dash cam stolen, and I came across this forum whilst searching for an upgrade/replacement, and thus decided to stop by and say hello. I've just bought the G1W-H, and am eager to see how it works out :)

Hello Vio welcome to the forum.

Hello and welcome !

Welcome to the forum you will receive good advice and support with honest opinions DORA ? at least changing the letters around will keep the car on the ROAD. ........Ipol :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lars Introductions 4
Back