VIOFO A119 PRO now available on Amazon! (April 2018)

OCD Tronic

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
VIOFO, GitUp, INNOVV, QVIA, GUARD TRAK + More on Amazon.com
Both or our Amazon .com and .ca FBA/Prime Amazon Fulfillment A119 Pro listings are now showing available as of today. Stock was just checked in a few hours ago.

68d18cb538aece43cf0504bfec996f51.jpg

We had a customer over seas in the Netherlands confirmed they were able to place an order so that means our global export is activated early as well.

e207fc8e72235ed745d07d1818193c3e.jpg

——————-

A119 PRO (WITHOUT GPS)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B075QNH3VX
A119 PRO (WITH GPS)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B075QMW4YS
A119 PRO (WITH GPS + CPL)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B07BH74N63

nuRwjxSul._UX600_TTW__.png

VIOFO is an action camera and dash camera company that takes inspired design, relentless innovation and, uninhibited performance and turns them into passionate, moving experiences. To make innovative products that help people to discover and create a more active lifestyle. Live Long and Prosper.

WW9pc8bkSyS._UX970_TTW__.jpg
A119 PRO Dash Camera
New and Improved
The A119 PRO's Updated and Next Generation Specialized 2K Image Sensor Offers Great Video Quality Both Day and Night

Quad HD Video
With an enhanced image sensor the A119 PRO records at 1440P@30 frames per second which produce a clear and smooth video so that you’ll never miss a single moment of your drive

MxfGTLSaS4WZ._UX970_TTW__.jpg

1FibsXT0mb._UX970_TTW__.jpg
All New 7G Lens
The A119 PRO utilizes a new lens featuring edge to edge focus, and even better heat resistance.
With the A119 PRO, you will capture the best images yet.

ooASnrwqTeix._UX970_TTW__.jpg

Suction Cup Mount
The A119 PRO includes a new Suction Cup Mount for your temporary mounting needs such as a rental car

o3J4kSRgmp._UX300_TTW__.jpg

Ypk0DMPRxiw._UX300_TTW__.jpg

dz2fzq6IQI65._UX300_TTW__.jpg

Super Capacitor

The A119 PRO uses a high-quality supercapacitor to ensure stable power. You can set it and forget it even in extreme conditions such as hot summers or cold winters
What's Included in the Box

1. VIOFO A119 PRO Box
  2. Cigarette Adapter Power Cable
  3. Suction Cup Mount
  4. Sticker Cable Clips With
  5. 2 Extra Mounts
  6. EVA Foam Pads To Reduce Vibration
  7. UBS Cable
  8. A119 PRO Dash Camera With GPS Integrated Mount Pre Attached
  9. CPL (Not Pictured)

VIOFO A119 PRO Specifications

• Chipset: Novatek 96660
  • Sensor: Aptina AR0521 1/2.5' 5MP Image Sensor
  • Lens: 7G F1.8, 130° FOV
  • Display: 2“ Inch High Resolution TFT
  • Video Resolution: 2560*1440P 30fps ; 2304*1296P 30fps 1920*1080P 60fps ; 1920*1080P 30fps 1280*720 60fps; 1280*720 30fps
  • Video Format: .MP4
  • Speaker: Built-in
  • Sensors: G-sensor, Motion Detection
  • GPS Logger: Support (Included) upated V2 design
  • Wi-Fi: No
  • Dash Cam Features: Loop Mode, Auto Start/Stop, Vehicle Identity Text
  • Video Out: AV Out
  • Languages: English / German / French / Spanish / Italian / Portuguese / Chinese Traditional / Chinese Simplified / Japanese / Russian / Czec
  • Ports: Mini USB, AV-Out, MicroSD Card Slot
  • Storage: Up to 128GB MicroSD Card
  • Input: DC5.0V/3.1A via mini USB
  • Battery & Charging: No Battery, Uses Super Capacitor, 5V 1A.
  • Item Weight: 14.9 ounces
  • Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 4.1 x 3.5 inches

Last edited:
When will it be available in Germany?

Eager to see reviews and opinions on this new offering from Viofo as I'm looking for an upgrade to my DR01.

My question to those who are familiar, what is the main benefit of this camera over the A119 V2? Both record at 2560x1440 so is this new AR0521 sensor supposed to be that much better? Most everything else seems to be the same. FOV is a bit less on the Pro, which I think may be a plus to me.

I'm just genuinely curious because I'm now beginning to get more into the 'dash cam scene', lol.

Eager to see reviews and opinions on this new offering from Viofo as I'm looking for an upgrade.

My question to those who are familiar, what is the main benefit of this camera over the A119 V2? Both record at 2560x1440 so is this new AR0521 sensor supposed to be that much better? Most everything else seems to be the same. FOV is a bit less on the Pro, which I think may be a plus to me.

I'm just genuinely curious because I'm now beginning to get more into the 'dash cam scene', lol.

All the manufacturing experience and knowledge gained over the past few years has been fully utilized on the new A119 PRO model for increased stability and over all performance.

The sensor is more capable, it will take some time for the IQ (Image Quality) to be refined with coming firmware updates but we like what we see so far.

This model now comes with a suction cup mount as well. (for temporary on the go rental car type installs)

Last edited:
It looks like our first wave of Amazon fulfillment stock will be arriving Monday in Texas ahead of schedule. The Fulfilled By Amazon/Prime version of this listing should be live over the next couple days.

Global Export should eventually automatically make this listing available for international purchase soon after that as well.

2501719ce26c6465cc300cecdc7706e0.jpg

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to DCT video reviews on this new dash camera, with the new lens and sensor/chipset it could very easily become the standard by which other cameras are judged :cool:. Only thing I can think of possibly improving would be if DCT members in good standing were given a discount coupon for purchase:D:cool:.

Last edited:
We would love to be able to give dashcamtalk member discounts but these are already priced as low as they can go to sell at minimum margins and still be the new best bang for the buck so to speak.

I think the AR0521 is a better sensor than the OV4689, they're using a better lens also
CMOS Size of A119 Pro (1/2.5") is bigger than the one from A119 (1/3"). I consider 5MP vs 4MP to not be so important as sensor size.

enjoy,
Mtz

Is the GPS module for the A119 V2 compatible with the Pro version?

I think the AR0521 is a better sensor than the OV4689, they're using a better lens also

Is AR0521 better than IMX323, especially for night-time recording? I think IMX323 is better than OV4689. but I am not sure which is better, AR0521 or IMX323. I can't seem to find any side-by-side video comparison. I really like the A119 parking mode with the new firmware, but the video images are kind of brownish/yellowish with IMX291. And I don't know how much improvement it's going to make using AR0521 with the Pro.

Is AR0521 better than IMX323, especially for night-time recording? I think IMX323 is better than OV4689. but I am not sure which is better, AR0521 or IMX323. I can't seem to find any side-by-side video comparison.

in these sizes a 2mp sensor based on current technology is going to do better in low light situations, the AR0521 still does pretty good though, it will have an edge in daylight also

Both of our Amazon .com and .ca FBA/Prime Amazon Fulfillment A119 Pro listings are now showing available as of today. Stock was just checked in a few hours ago.

68d18cb538aece43cf0504bfec996f51.jpg

We had a customer over seas in the Netherlands confirm they were able to place an order so that means our global export is activated early as well.

e207fc8e72235ed745d07d1818193c3e.jpg

Last edited:
The Amazon VIOFO store is now open!

All you need to remember is to type /VIOFO after Amazon.com (easy breezy)

https://Amazon.com/VIOFO

Click on DASH CAMERAS or ACCESSORIES in the upper left.

1523254728226.png

@OCD Tronic I did not see the 119 pro and cpl combination (no gps) listed on amazon.

That 4th combination will come in the near future. The factory ran out of initial stock so we had to choose which popular combinations to stock at first. (And they are closed for the Hong Kong show and another holiday now) We don’t sell very many non GPS A119/A119S as it is. We should be able to get that combo in stock early May. If you want the Pro earlier just get the full package and don’t use the GPS. If you want to send me your unused GPS mount I’m happy to submit a partial refund then.
Or just buy the A119 Pro without GPS and get the CPL separately

Back