Viofo A129 and the Flying Scotsman

Lke that 1/3 scotsman :cool: now that got to be the one of the most manly way to survay your property, only 1 minus, that being the time it take to get pressure up.

Lke that 1/3 scotsman :cool: now that got to be the one of the most manly way to survay your property, only 1 minus, that being the time it take to get pressure up.
You lack ambition!

Among other uses, the private railway that owns that 1/3 scale Flying Scotsman was also used to defend the country using armoured trains, and later to remove the Germans from France etc:
nevington-romney-hythe-dymchurch-railway4_orig.jpg

Full story: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romney,_Hythe_and_Dymchurch_Railway

360 degree panorama of the sunset, next time I will try to get the steam train in the panorama twice, wonder if I could send the A129 up there to do it...
y4mOD0oKPAQc1oNK2kbQQB-aTTzCBrGUfTh7HVnJbv7VzSRYqegVCQWzmZ96821Uwc5OlA0x0Me5cUFfMcK-my5eTdrdYRxreGQ4kyH4KCdms280rAw45UqmOvnz6UVYuATsHmYgSQzrryfPDXqoKjhZZnqfllgtJUNFOGrTnNmHk22XmsOJBRvUZZIjElqZobq

Only commenting on the end result, had no idea how you made it, does look good though, how does the full size version look?

Only commenting on the end result, had no idea how you made it, does look good though, how does the full size version look?
Here is a link to the 16K width ''original'' , probably best if I don't embed that in the page.

Doesn't look the same as in the video since the sun bit was exposed for the sun with the ground below it very dark, and the bit looking the opposite direction was exposed for far less brightness, the adjustments have made the noise far more noticeable.

yeah a bit noisy at full size, great shot though all the same
I don't think there is any need for a 15872 pixel wide photo anyway, if it looks good at 4K wide then I am happy, and I'm viewing it on a 1080 screen so even 4K is twice the necessary width.

Now if dashcams could use different exposures for different parts of the image as in the photo instead of just trying to compress the range of brightness using HDR, we could have nicely exposed sky and nicely exposed road...

Back