Viofo A129 Pro - the first Novatek dashcam with 21:9 UltraWide aspect ratio?

The issue someone mentioned by light buckets in intersections suspended up high over the intersection, that problem we dont have here, by now it is rare you see any form of light suspended in the air.
That was something we did in the old days in Denmark, but Americans and others it seem are happy with a view to the sky obstructed by spaghetti cables all over the place.
Cables belong in the ground.

In the US of A it's s cost thing. In high tax areas they are typically on poles, in low tax areas they are on wires. I am guessing y'all pay much more in taxes.

A lot more is a understatement, Americans would not like to go all Danish i am sure, that would probably trigger civil war 2.0.
Though it do seem like some US politicians some times pull Denmark up of the hat as a example to follow, but for sure some things here many Americans would not like one bit.
You can often on older buildings see where the power air wires attached to houses and buildings, also out in the rural areas you can see the little distribution power hubs for air wires standing idle.

TBH i have no idea what started the fab of putting wires in the ground here, i can only assume a politician with a cousin with a digging company or something.
From a technical point i don't think it make no sense, even in the ground high voltage transmission lines are still susceptible to solar flares.
And if we have a power outage, or internet for that matter in Denmark ( very rare ) then it is most likely someone hitting a cable with a digger.
But you can go to google street view and look all over Denmark and you will only find the very largest transmission lines, and a few smaller ones of those.

Many Danes are also going mental now as the 10 small 1MW wind turbines "behind" their house are up for replacement by tree much larger 12 MW wind turbines, and the very large ones it seem people prefer to have out to sea.

A google search dident make me any wiser as to why so many wires are in the ground here, for the big transmission wires air are a lot cheaper so it make sense.
But it seem like all wires under 10 KV are put in the ground, and also some of the higher voltage lines, i can only assume its from a aesthetic perspective, and only Danish politicians would get by spending tax payer money on such things.

Many Danes are also going mental now as the 10 small 1MW wind turbines "behind" their house are up for replacement by tree much larger 12 MW wind turbines, and the very large ones it seem people prefer to have out to sea.
2MW is fine, I like them, but you don't want a 12MW turbine behind your house! o_O

That is around 4x the rotor diameter of a 1MW, 5x the height, they are massive.
The 12MW one in the Netherlands is also unpleasantly noisy, just due to the amount of power, it's like a huge transformer, not an issue when they are offshore where they were designed to be, but if you want a good night's sleep...

Well they can get this too, i think testing was satisfactory when it ran from 2016 to 18

multirotormoellen1.jpg

About 15% smaller to build VS a conventional with same rotor diameter as the 4 combined.

A google search dident make me any wiser as to why so many wires are in the ground here, for the big transmission wires air are a lot cheaper so it make sense.
But it seem like all wires under 10 KV are put in the ground, and also some of the higher voltage lines, i can only assume its from a aesthetic perspective, and only Danish politicians would get by spending tax payer money on such things.
The big ones need to be overhead otherwise they melt due to lack of cooling.
Unless you go for HVDC, which are often water cooled, but Denmark is too small to bother with those, except for connecting to the UK etc.

Also building wire to Germany, and i think Norway too. we got lots of expensive green power to sell for cheap,,,, or whatever.
If the environment don't loose, the Danish tax payer will for sure, but at least he can only blame himself.

Also building wire to Germany, and i think Norway too. we got lots of expensive green power to sell for cheap,,,, or whatever.
If the environment don't loose, the Danish tax payer will for sure, but at least he can only blame himself.
We are also building them to Norway and Germany, but it is a bit further for us!
Also a big new one to France and their nuclear power.
Only one that causes any problems is the big subsea one from Scotland to England, that keeps giving up!

Back