VIOFO A329 2CH - Testing / Review - RCG

I think the 70mai cameras do the same, at least when i 4G connect to the camera, modem connection is instant, but it take a while for the live view to pop up, and even longer if the battery have called quits and so have to wake up the camera.

So it would seem these are CBR, which is excellent it is what i prefer ( Constant BitRate )
Vantrue also has Impact Only Parking Mode but it takes 14 seconds to wake up. lol
14 Seconds after you've been hit, and the perp is already home.

A329 GPS Mount

I checked with VIOFO and I was told that the GPS mount for the A329 has been recently updated with a updated antenna to get a better GPS signal. The prototype/test unit I have has the exact same GPS mount as the A229 Pro/Plus.

Production A329 dash cameras while have the updated GPS mount and the next production batch for the A229 Pro will also get the updated GPS mount as well. I'll have to see if that means only the A229 Pro will get the updated GPS mount or will the next batch of the A229 Pro and A229 Plus will get the updated GPS mount. I can't see why they would not update the A229 Plus GPS mount as well.
I confirmed with VIOFO that the A229 Plus dash camera will also be getting the updated GPS mount in its next production run.

Back