Viofo A329 Review

CLA sockets are obsolete, they will soon only be found on older cars...
You talking about 12V power outlets? Cos they're still in new cars being sold, not EVs necessarily but internal combustion...

You talking about 12V power outlets? Cos they're still in new cars being sold, not EVs necessarily but internal combustion...
They are still in a lot of cars, but not all, they are on the way out.
Modern USB-C PD sockets can supply the same amount of power more safely/reliably, and take up a lot less space.

When did VIOFO post that statement? Geofencing is quite mature and is used in farming drones, military drones, private drones, and more. If I can program a drone to fly a pattern and spray my field, and return to home when the tank is empty, I would think that dash cam manufactures could easily implement geofencing. Of course, it may well mean a change in dash cam body style and design but that probably should be expected.
I believe @Panzer Platform provided the link a few posts up but I can't find it anymore, maybe he deleted it?
Anyway, here's the link:

They are still in a lot of cars, but not all, they are on the way out.
Modern USB-C PD sockets can supply the same amount of power more safely/reliably, and take up a lot less space.
Yes for packaging constraints but will suck cos these usb PD outlets in the West are never as high wattage as products from china are, so count that a few years behind. Good move overall though.

Back to the thread topic of "A329 Review"... How are early sales going @safedrivesolutions ? Is it popular compared to the A229 Pro? Do you have have feedback from non-DCT average customers?

Normally I would use low bitrate for parking mode. However the 1fps SNV option looks useful for recording at night.

I wonder if it is possible to toggle between parking modes without going into the menu?
- Auto switch between parking modes based on time, similar to the Auto HDR time setting
- Program the BTR200 remote to switch parking modes

Back to the thread topic of "A329 Review"... How are early sales going @safedrivesolutions ? Is it popular compared to the A229 Pro? Do you have have feedback from non-DCT average customers?
We have a couple customers booked. We will find out soon if there is any feedback.

Back