VIOFO UPGRADED VERSION BTR200 WIRELESS BLUETOOTH REMOTE CONTROL

Just curious why do you find a button easier for WIFI enable than the voice command "Turn ON/OFF WIFI"? I have found the voice control to be very reliable so far.
Seems the best use of the BTR200 buttons are for functions not supported by voice control: Power OFF, Turn ON/OFF HDR, Switch to Time Lapse
Programming one button for Power OFF is perfect, it could be used to disable parking mode while in the garage with one quick button press.

Also, I'm not following how a short press on WIFI causes camera angle to change? Wouldn't you have to ratchet/tilt the camera lens on purpose to change the angle? Touching the camera body shouldn't change the angle unless maybe you're using the clear static mount?
Voice commands don’t always work well when it’s noisy in the cabin or music is playing. It also doesn’t hear you as well if you’re running a 1CH dashcam in the rear. Finally, since there’s no trigger word before each voice command (Similar to “Alexa” or “Okay Google” or “Hey Siri”), the voice commands sometimes get accidentally triggered by people talking in the radio, inadvertently messing things up with your dashcam, and for that reason I prefer running with the voice command functionality disabled altogether.

Back