Vlc

Ipol

Reaction score
Country
France
Dash Cam
Lukas LK7900. V2000GS dual front and rear dashcam
just a headup there is a new version of VLC player it seems to have ironed out a few bugs my files are playing smoothly now ......Ipol

no probem I thought I had a duff samsung sd card it was stopping and jumping with the previous vlc player then a message came up saying there was an update did I want to download ......after which the files played smoothly ......one happy man ...Ipol :D

no probem I thought I had a duff samsung sd card it was stopping and jumping with the previous vlc player then a message came up saying there was an update did I want to download ......after which the files played smoothly ......one happy man ...Ipol :D

I had the exact same problem, card and player both. It caused me to get a couple Transcend cards which didn't help. Windows Media Player solved it. As I've used VLC successfully in the past for other vid work, I'll give the new version a try. Funny that I didn't get the "upgrade available" message though.

Thank you Ipol for keeping us up-to-date!

I am not very familiar with tweaking VLC. Any advice on how to play both channels sbs?

I cannot get any controls(play, frame, pause, etc...) for the rear channel and they seem to come up full screen.

Any help is appreciated

Back