VPN

Harsh

Reaction score
Country
India
How much ever I type banggood.com, keeps taking me to banggood.in. Last I remember, typing .com worked.

Local ISP

Screenshot 2019-06-02 at 2.06.07 AM.png

VPN

Screenshot 2019-06-02 at 2.05.23 AM.png

Shady practices!

Occasionally, in the past, when I've landed on a page at Banggood.com I will see a price for a brief second that suddenly changes right before my eyes based as far as I know on geolocation. It happens so fast it would be easy to miss that it's happening.

That said, most of the prices I see on Banggood are somewhere between very good to reasonable. In the future I will try using a different suffix and see if there is any difference on my end.

F1 was just an example, happened to open my Wishlist and thought of comparing as it wouldn't allow me to go to the .com site. Everything is marked up.

I just visited Bangood.in and the prices in USD are indeed different than on Banggood .com. For some reason the shipping comes up in Candian dollars so there may be some exchange rate thing going on. Needs further exploration.

Last edited:
Perhaps a site based on your location redirects you to another domain. You can try to go through the Opera browser in which there is a VPN function

Last edited:
Back