Want to get dash cam is this one a good choice?

Dano28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Have been reading about dash cam on this forum and think I've settled on one for me and my brother, we are looking at the Street Guardian SG9665GC V2?

Just after some views before we take the plunge.

Thanks all

Hi all,

Have been reading about dash cam on this forum and think I've settled on one for me and my brother, we are looking at the Street Guardian SG9665GC V2?

Thanks all

Hi @Dano28 ,
If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.

P.S. When you ready to place an order PM ( send private message ), for combined shipping of 2pcs this month I am able to make some additional deal for DCT forum members.

Yes, this is :)

Hi all,

Thanks all

I don't think you'll regret buying one. You could certainly do a lot worse.

The only thing I would caution on - and it applies to all cams - is to think carefully about where you might be able to fit the camera. I'd like a 9665 in my car and my wife would like one in hers, but the large sensor housing in our cars makes many cams difficult to mount without the sensor blocking half their field of view or without the cam itself breaking the law on windscreen obstructions (risk of MoT failure). My car has a SGZC12RC as its main front cam.

Back