USA Wanted: SGR323CAM (Street Guardian rear camera)

That's the older rear camera and may not be available any longer. You may have to upgrade the camera to SGGCX2PRO+ and get the SGR291CAM. The upgrade is firmware only and is pretty straightforward.

OCDTronic handles SG sales in the US - contacting them would be my suggestion.

Tagging @OCD Tronic

Thanks, unfortunately I found that when trying to upgrade the firmware to the + version, it wouldn't take. I was only able to upgrade this SGGCX2PRO to the latest level of the non-Plus firmware. It's too bad, because I have the newer rear camera but it is only compatible with the Plus version of this dashcam.

I looked at OCD Tronic's website and they don't seem to be selling the older rear camera any longer.

Essentially, out of three SGGCX2PRO models we have installed, one was able to load Plus firmware, but the other two could not. Those two without Plus firmware do recognize that a second camera is attached, but they beep and the UI status toggles back and forth, never actually showing the second camera's input.

Essentially, out of three SGGCX2PRO models we have installed, one was able to load Plus firmware, but the other two could not. Those two without Plus firmware do recognize that a second camera is attached, but they beep and the UI status toggles back and forth, never actually showing the second camera's input.
I know there's a new boot loader that has to be installed on the camera prior to installing the '+' firmware. Did you do that step?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Wanted 0
C Wanted 3
J Wanted 3
bn880 Wanted 3
U Wanted 1
Back