Warning! Dont buy dashcams from this site

Google street view shows several small modern buildings,the address indicated shows NO signage to show company information or activity. Most buildings there show a postbox a few metres in front of the buildings with a slot large enough to receive letters etc.....I wouldnt like to try and push a dashcam into the box....at least not without taking a hammer to the camera first to flatten it out.The company claims to be run by 2 students who in 2011 were studying at the urasmus university in rotterdam which does exist (I checked) But at the same time ran myheadphone.nl which if I read correctly they have now dropped in favour of dashcams since april 2013........the two names supplied are mr KALSE and mr FOLKERS (thats close enough for jazz) One cant help wondering how the company became the largest outlet for both holland and belgium in just 8 months @ mycarcam I am quoting your words as per your description about us Regards to all at Dashcamtalk...Ipol.........PS I will say it for you jokiin likes this......:p

Such a crock of ****!
Let me pitch in on that, and as a person who REALLY knows what you do.
The initial reason for handing it over to Paypal, was my 5 last mails you never bothered to answer, completely ignored, and you were the leading in Neth and Belgium of what, crap? Sure, cant argue with you on that.

Funny how you know so much about this topic, ey? ;)

To sum it up pretty well, you reply to my previous post 2 months later, not caring much about customers or reputation, or wait, it was just a coincidence you stopped by here now to excuse yourself? Or are you simply not so busy anymore being the leading provider and suddenly got time to swing by here for random reasons? I think everybody knows the answer to all these questions without you commenting on it...

I say, be stupid, buy from Dashcamtalk.com, or be smart, and buy from someone else, the choice is always yours ;)

Niko, your assumptions are perfectly correct, and as you may read between the line above, what goes around comes around, always :)

So, still you seem to have difficulties with understanding what is going on? Apparently we need to sum it up for you again once more:

1) You bought an IROAD dashcam from us, 3800FU to be exactly.

2) After you received it you encountered start-up problems and contacted us for support.

3) We tried to help you with our experience with earlier problems from other customers, this unfortunately did not fix your issues.

4) We contacted the manufacturer twice, to get more information about your problem, still this did not help. If the producer himself of the product can not help you on this issue, how do you expect us, as a re-seller, to get your dashcam working over a distance of 500 kilometers?

5) You opened a claim via PayPal, which is understandable

6) Via PayPal we offered you to get a full refund if you would the product. If the product was broken, we would also refund your additional shipping costs.

7) You did not trust us on this one, we can not do much more for you then can we?

8) Now you are making the impression being a victim of our 'un-professional' company

You CHOSE not to send back the dashcam, and now you make it look like we never gave you that option. So you are not entirely telling the truth.

Google street view shows several small modern buildings,the address indicated shows NO signage to show company information or activity. Most buildings there show a postbox a few metres in front of the buildings with a slot large enough to receive letters etc.....I wouldnt like to try and push a dashcam into the box....at least not without taking a hammer to the camera first to flatten it out.The company claims to be run by 2 students who in 2011 were studying at the urasmus university in rotterdam which does exist (I checked) But at the same time ran myheadphone.nl which if I read correctly they have now dropped in favour of dashcams since april 2013........the two names supplied are mr KALSE and mr FOLKERS (thats close enough for jazz) One cant help wondering how the company became the largest outlet for both holland and belgium in just 8 months @ mycarcam I am quoting your words as per your description about us Regards to all at Dashcamtalk...Ipol.........PS I will say it for you jokiin likes this......:p

Thanks for the research! It is indeed possible to have a webshop without having a physical shop, right? What sort of medal do you want now?

... partially agree with you on this. Me and many others did conclusions based on feedback from forum members.

... I am glad that your are leading in Netherlands and Belgium, but if you registered on this forum and left marks in the past here, - then it would be more professional to keep eye on what people talk regarding you, what concerns they have in order to prevent misunderstanding, otherwise if no replays are made to their posts, then of course it is easy for people to make certain conclusions.

Hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Hope you have sorted out outstanding issues and can replay to forum members messages much quicker.

Sorry if my assumptions were wrong, they were based on feedback as mentioned before.

Thanks for being reasonable, appreciate it. Well, we had an account with two messages, which was used for research mainly. No reason to expect we hang around here every day? Thanks for your tip though.

Thanks for being reasonable, appreciate it. Well, we had an account with two messages, which was used for research mainly. No reason to expect we hang around here every day? Thanks for your tip though.

(on any forum) if you start a thread all you need do is subscribe to your own thread and you'll get an email notification whenever there are new posts, then you don't need to check back unless there's a reason to

Well for 2 students you are well versed in sarcasm ......what I was looking for was transparency..... ethics and professionalism .......if you claim to be at business university in rotterdam..... experience gained there, we like to bring into practice at MyCarcam......(your wording) and at the same time running a business in oosterhout expect some raised eyebrows and questions .as for the medal..... I think you know what you can do with that Ipol :D ......PS I think I have wasted far too much time and energy pursuing this subject which as far as I am concerned is at a close.....

Well for 2 students you are well versed in sarcasm ......what I was looking for was transparency..... ethics and professionalism .......if you claim to be at business university in rotterdam..... experience gained there, we like to bring into practice at MyCarcam......(your wording) and at the same time running a business in oosterhout expect some raised eyebrows and questions .as for the medal..... I think you know what you can do with that Ipol :D ......PS I think I have wasted far too much time and energy pursuing this subject which as far as I am concerned is at a close.....
"If you are not yet cheated by a Hollander, he has forgotten." Flemish proverb.

@ jlmbry thanks for the Flemish proverb I will bear that in mind...........Ipol

Back