Waterproof case for A119S

dirkzelf

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I'm looking for one, anyone know of such a case that fits the A119S?

Hey Dick!

I don't think anybody makes a waterproof case for the Mobius anymore. I assume you want this for your bike.

One possibility might be to perform a DIY modification to a protective Mobius case to make it waterproof or at least water resistant.

This one looks like it could be a candidate for something like that. Screw a cover on top, perhaps with a gasket and add a clear glass filter or CPL to the front lens bezel. The rear is open for inserting the memory card and power plug so you'd have to come up with something for that.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/152405554147

case_Mobius.jpg

Hey Dick!

I don't think anybody makes a waterproof case for the Mobius anymore. I assume you want this for your bike.

One possibility might be to perform a DIY modification to a protective Mobius case to make it waterproof or at least water resistant.

This one looks like it could be a candidate for something like that. Screw a cover on top, perhaps with a gasket and add a clear glass filter or CPL to the front lens bezel. The rear is open for inserting the memory card and power plug so you'd have to come up with something for that.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/152405554147

View attachment 66847
I prefer Dirk, especially in English surroundings.... :ROFLMAO:, but hey, it's just a name. It's for the R1200RT indeed. Out for a trip through Germany next week. We have 3 waterproof helmetcams in the riders group (Sena), so we're good, but we'd like something on the front and rear as well. Hence the question.

We are looking for something more appropriate for motorbikes. But prices are often jaw dropping, so we'd like to use what we already have.

Maybe I did that, I don't know man..... hahaha Dicky / Dickie was a pet name. Some dear family members still use it, and I can't punish thèm of course..... Hahaha. Been out for a long time. Not had much time for participating in user groups, sorry.

Maybe I did that, I don't know man..... hahaha Dicky / Dickie was a pet name. Some dear family members still use it, and I can't punish thèm of course..... Hahaha. Been out for a long time. Not had much time for participating in user groups, sorry.

Happy to see you back! :happy:

I'll try to be a little more present. I haven't heard from Gitup, one of my f1's is no longer starting recording or charging when power is put to it's usb port. Only when I power it up with the power button, it starts doing that.

:smuggrin:

Hey!! THE old folks called me DICKIE when I was born, it's not my faultt when my head is a dic(ky)head.... :woot:

Well, Dickie, despite the name I think you are probably one of the least likely people on this forum to act like an actual dickhead, so there's that. :)

I'll try to be a little more present. I haven't heard from Gitup, one of my f1's is no longer starting recording or charging when power is put to it's usb port. Only when I power it up with the power button, it starts doing that.

Yeah, I hope they follow through on their offer.

It's the other F1..... The one with the broke of usb connection is already swapped for a fee. I believe it came via Viofo.

It's the other F1..... The one with the broke of usb connection is already swapped for a fee. I believe it came via Viofo.

Oh. I thought that's why Viofo swapped you a new one for the fee. Are you still trying to fix the other one?

Oh. I thought that's why Viofo swapped you a new one for the fee. Are you still trying to fix the other one?
That's correct. The broke of one is swapped some time ago, the other works nice still, but just doesn't wake up when power is put to USB port....

Back