Waterproof Full HD 1080p Video Photo Helmetcam SJ4000 Only $29.5 @DD4.com

dd42015

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
http://www.dd4.com/goods/Action-Spo...0p-Video-Photo-Helmetcam-SJ4000-DV_18123.html
This product has the industry-leading functions of digital video recording, shooting, voice recording, video display detachable battery and waterproof, can be used in driving recording, outdoor sports and home security that can satisfy your anytime anyplace shooting. A waterproof shell is included, convenient for you to record the wonderful water sports, the shell is 30m depth waterproof. Video recording function. Ultra HD display screen, display and replay the recording videos. Detachable battery, convenient to change the battery, can extend the battery use life. Charging and recording at the same time function. Plug-in recording function. 12MP HD wide-angle lens. HDMI HD output function. Support memory card up to 32GB. Multiple video recording formats, 1080P, 720P, WVGA. MOV format video recording. Multiple recording modes, single shot, auto burst shot. Video gear locking. Super mini appearance, different colors can choose.
main_201504150949541363.png

you need to post in the China vendors section if you want to promote your product, it's not an SJCAM either so shouldn't be in this section anyway

I don't mind when retailer/manufacture try to advertise there product. Pls. pls. keep it to something related to dashcam and post it at the right forum. That would be fair for everyone.

sor
I don't mind when retailer/manufacture try to advertise there product. Pls. pls. keep it to something related to dashcam and post it at the right forum. That would be fair for everyone.
ry for your reminding for me .I will make sure i will post it at the right forum afterwards.

Back