What brand memory card

I put the samsung 32Gb class 10 memory card in my G1W, working perfect in all Cam modes

China fake one could not work for both FineVu Pro and Sony HDR AS-15.

I just bought the G1W and I had a 8GB Micro Sandisk Ultra Class 10 laying around the house. Try it this morning and I noticed at 1080 resolution it seems choppy and at WVGA it is smooth but not very sharp. I will try to buy the Transcend Micro SD card class 4 - 6. Love this camera than my DVR-207. Resolution at night is very nice and not grainy. I do noticed the micro USB is pretty loose. Try to see if anyone have posted online how to remove the case.

I just bought the G1W and I had a 8GB Micro Sandisk Ultra Class 10 laying around the house. Try it this morning and I noticed at 1080 resolution it seems choppy and at WVGA it is smooth but not very sharp. .

that sounds more like a playback issue with your PC

You probably right but it may be the microSD card. I just place an order thru Amazon for the Trancent MicroSD TS32GUSDU1E
card and see what will happen. Will report when the MicroSDcard come in.

Last edited:
I've been using my camera for about a week now, about 1-2 hours driving a day and it's looped plenty of times without issues, still formatted as it came out of the box (not done anything to it myself). Card is a Transcend TS32GUSDU1 32GB

Edit: It's also deleting the folders as it removes the files for space:

5ygeHE8.png

32GB Patriot Class 10 - no issues as yet.

installed a Microcenter 32gb MicroSD.

so far so good

64gb Samsung evo 45/20mbs
64 Lexar 600x 88/45mbs

both formatted to fat32

Currently using an 8GB class 4, generic made in Taiwan card which was supplied with a Nokia phone - no issues.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LeJerk G1WX 10
R G1WX 7
S G1WX 1
R G1WX 6
N G1WX 2
Back