What micro SD card are you using in your Mini 0906?

Did anyone try any 256 GB microSDXC? Camera specification states only 128 GB compatibilty but normally in case of microSDXC it should not matter...

Blueskysea Mini 0906 GPS Dual Dash Cam imx 291
main difference
imx290 does have WDR (better for low light) wide dynamic range

imx291 does NOT

anybody tested 256GB card ?

tested 400GB sandisk does not work in https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/B075XJSXDS
128GB lexar does not work

128GB sandisk works ok
64GB sandisk works ok

do not have 256GB to test at the moment

Last edited:
Samsung 64GB U3 Evo - MB-ME64GA/AM
I've been using this card exclusively since April '18. The Texas heat hasn't killed it yet, I'm very impressed!
I purchased this from Amazon.

Kingston 128GB U1 XC10 is working like a charm

6c7647e950e5348043e6ef98dfa31b6f.jpg
I have been using Samsung for 14 months without any problem.Sometimes,in long journeys I use sandisk 64gb (my old camera’s memory card) without any problem

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

when I saw the ENDURANCE mark ont he card, yes, yes, it is a right choice!

we use the Samsung 32G endurance on production line for aging

6c7647e950e5348043e6ef98dfa31b6f.jpg
I have been using Samsung for 14 months without any problem.Sometimes,in long journeys I use sandisk 64gb (my old camera’s memory card) without any problem

I have a problem with this card (Samsung Pro Endurance 128GB Model: MB-MJ28GBGA/EU).
After turning on the camera message: "Storage error".
I can't format this card in the camera (another 32GB card is working properly).
What is the firmware version in your MINI0906 camera and what file system is in your card (exFAT or FAT32)?

Sorry for late replay..

File format is fat32.
First installation, camera formats card to fat32,itself..
My mini0906 firmware ist 0906fw 20190828V1
ffe3e58e062c3358eb32a14ab00e5f89.jpg

I use these 3 cards without any problem
c881eadb48190ac5c3430e9182284173.jpg

I have been using a Samsung EVO 64 GB Calss 10 in the Mini 906 since November 2019 and have had no problems with it. I formatted the card maybe 2 or 3 times a year. Now it is no longer possible to read the card on the PC, the card is not even recognized as a data carrier. Different readers / adapters / or other USB connections and another PC were also unsuccessful.
Reading out and viewing the recordings on the camera works without any problems, and the recordings are also made without errors.

Has anyone had the same problem and how was it resolved other than changing the card?

I am now using a 64 GB card from HAMA (a German brand) Class 10. The Samsung card is actually useless.

I have been using a Samsung EVO 64 GB Calss 10 in the Mini 906 since November 2019 and have had no problems with it. I formatted the card maybe 2 or 3 times a year. Now it is no longer possible to read the card on the PC, the card is not even recognized as a data carrier. Different readers / adapters / or other USB connections and another PC were also unsuccessful.
Reading out and viewing the recordings on the camera works without any problems, and the recordings are also made without errors.

Has anyone had the same problem and how was it resolved other than changing the card?

I am now using a 64 GB card from HAMA (a German brand) Class 10. The Samsung card is actually useless.
Just to clarify, are you able to connect the camera to the computer and transfer them?

Hy DealerMan,
I didn't checkt this option yet....

EDIT: .... later the day I checked it with included USB Cable - works fine and PC is able to read the data and play the video.

Last edited:
hi i bought this camera with kinggston canvas select plus 512 gb v30 a1 and this card isnt working Do you have some tips for 512 sd card wich will be working with this camera?

Hello voltov,
I think you are using an SD Card too big in storage capacity for the mini 0906. As I remember the max allowed size is 128 GB. I am using a 64 GB card and with front and rear video it's around 3 hrs video recording, than the oldest files will be overwritten...

best regards

Back