what's the difference between GT550W and GT680W ?

csari

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I want to know, what's the difference between GT550WS and GT680W ? in fact i couldnt see any difference.
One more thing, i watched some movies that records by gt550ws but i coudlnt see car speed on screen. I just see coordinate and date on screen. Gt550ws doesnt show car speed ? Thanks.

Due to the speed show on the video and player tool is not same, the manufacture removed the speed display on the video.

Gt550W vs GT680W

From point of veiw of video quality recording at day and night, performance, functionality, specifications and menu interface - overall they are the same.
Only difference comes in the shape.

GT680W has same 2.7" LCD screen but overall size is smaller. Also bracket mount is more low-profile compare to GT550W, so you can mount closer ( up ) to windshield.

Other than that I would call them similar. So it's up to you which design you prefer.

one thing more, i think gt550w doesnt show the car speed in the videos. is that right ?

I want to know, what's the difference between GT550WS and GT680W ? in fact i couldnt see any difference.
One more thing, i watched some movies that records by gt550ws but i coudlnt see car speed on screen. I just see coordinate and date on screen. Gt550ws doesnt show car speed ? Thanks.
about the car speed, use our GPS moduls, its will show.

Back