where to buy Cellink neo 9, 12v battery cable?

Shiwarrior

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As i don't have one, i need to test my battery and so im trying to buy the cig lighter power cable to the cellink neo

any idea where to buy one ? im googling for ages....

If you don't find it, you can buy a generic cable (choose reasonable gauge) with cig plug on one side and ask somebody from RC community to solder XT60 female connector on the other side.

UPDATE

Got the bits i needed yesterday, so i made up a cable
XT60 female to cig lighter plug

put it in the car today, switched over to 9v
and it works

just need to re check the 12v "other lead" again sometime

i did email Egen, but no response

ok, so the 12A (hardwired) will not charge the Cellink
it says "charging" then switches off, app even says "not used"

back to 9A and that works fine

so im going to buy another one to test if the 12A charges up the new one or not

after charging the car with 9A setting via cig lighter, i left the car for 2 days, came back and it swill said 100% charged , got to work, still said 100%

i switched to 12A, come out of work, dead battery ! (Cellink not my main)
switched back to 9A and its charging again ?

faulty battery i think

so i bought a neo 6

before i try it, would it work if i connected the neo 9 to the neo 6 ?

put the neo 6 in this morning just before starting work, seemed to charge ok on the 12v "high" setting

was 67%, then come out of work, and it was totally flat (after 9 hours) which seems odd, but it was charging ok coming home though ..

so after work Saturday i fully charged it to 97%, then left the car until Monday morning

got in car, camera not working, checked Cellink Neo 6 and it says "fully Charged" ?
so i switched it OFF, then back on to HIGH (and i checked LOW) camera then comes on, but the Cellink is still saying fully Charged ?

so went to work, left it all day, come out, same thing, camera not working, but cellink says Fully Charged ???

have i got 2 Faulty cellinks now ?

Back