Where's the firmware update to disable voice while in parking mode?

No it is not normal before the LEDs flashing for 5 minutes.
Than watch the video again. Make sure you watch the second part with the rear camera update.
I told you from the first time that 5 minutes it's not ok, but all led flashing is ok.
It took 5 minutes because you haven't been patient and interfered in update process.

Something as simple as a kink in the rear camera wire could greatly slow data transmission thus causing longer update times.

Yes, I learned it the hard way. But there are no way that I can flash it by using the camera. So I’m looking for another way to load it.
I wanted to clarify - did you get any result? I have a similar problem - when updating the firmware, only the front camera was updated, and the back one disappeared. When flashing, the dashcam only updated the front camera, and then the recording turned on.

UPD:
I wanted to clarify the information with @Viofo - do you have any method of recovery in such cases?
(When did something go wrong during flashing and the rear camera is now inoperative?)
And this happened in the simplest situation, when I had a normal reliable source of electrical power, I downloaded two official firmware from the Viofo website and followed the recommendations on the website.
T130 site Support Viofo.jpg

Before this unfortunate case, the T130 had such firmware:
Screenshot_20230618-222026_VIOFO T130 Leon before.jpg
Hmm, sad... This is where I got into trouble. :unsure:

Last edited:
I wanted to clarify - did you get any result? I have a similar problem - when updating the firmware, only the front camera was updated, and the back one disappeared. When flashing, the dashcam only updated the front camera, and then the recording turned on.

UPD:
I wanted to clarify the information with @Viofo - do you have any method of recovery in such cases?
(When did something go wrong during flashing and the rear camera is now inoperative?)
And this happened in the simplest situation, when I had a normal reliable source of electrical power, I downloaded two official firmware from the Viofo website and followed the recommendations on the website.
View attachment 65896

Before this unfortunate case, the T130 had such firmware:
View attachment 65897

Hmm, sad... This is where I got into trouble. :unsure:
It is better to update the front camera and the rear camera separately. Please download the file for the front camera and update it first and then try with the rear one.

It is better to update the front camera and the rear camera separately. Please download the file for the front camera and update it first and then try with the rear one.
Thanks for your reply!
I tried to update in this way - separately, with the firmware being uploaded first to the main camera, and then to the rear.
While the dashcam did not see the rear camera.

I will check the firmware of different versions.

So what - I had to ask for help from comrades in the forum.
Many thanks for the help @Karagandinez and @vvs49!!!
They sent a dump, with the help of which, as well as the CH341A programmer, it was possible to restore the rear camera. Hooray!!! (y) :)
Screenshot_20230705-184508_VIOFO.jpg

20230705_183757.jpg

20230705_183650.jpg

Screenshot_ЗАДНЯЯ КАМЕРА РАБОТАЕТ.jpg
Screenshot_3 cam.jpg

We made it!
PS: Here is the firmware dump of the rear camera T130

Attachments

Last edited:
Back