Which player do you use to view Mobius footage?

Oh, Briggs. Operating System. Like Windows 7.

Oh! um, Windows 8? Guys, don't worry about it...I'm watching on Windows Media Player.

I would suggest that I've never seen a truer signature than schmendrick's :D

Yeah I press Alt Print Screen and nothing happens. Somebody PM me.
CTRL. ALT Print Screen will "silently" copy the screenshot to your clipboard. You need to then paste that image into a program called paintbrush

So, what player do you guys use on Mac OS X?

I've been using Registrator Viewer in Windows, is there a Mac equivalent?

Schmendrick, after reading this press Alt+F4

Hehe, you can't beat the old ones :D

Dashcam Viewer for Mac, link in my signature

Thanks, I'll give the lite version a go.

Does it include options to zoom in within the application?

There's some demo videos that show the functions in the Dashcam Viewer thread that explain the functions well

There's some demo videos that show the functions in the Dashcam Viewer thread that explain the functions well

Ahh okay, I'll see if I can find it. Cheers.

@schmendrick did you try Registrator Viewer without downloading the codecs? You may not need them depending on what you already have installed.

I think you may have downloaded the k-lite download helper crapware (if you hit that blue button you did). The installer helper may ask which one you want (as per registrator viewer you want the "mega"). You may want to uninstall the download helper after (I would). Most of us either avoided that big blue button by not seeing it (blocked by script blocker or some such) or just avoided it being that we are use to these tricks with crapware.

I would try Registrator Viewer without installing anything else. If it doesnt work install the mega codex. Then uninstall the download helper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jokiin

Another one to try is Registrator Viewer. It's used for GPS dash cams, yet has features everyone can use like Zoom, slow speed and the ability to link clips together for non stop play.
Is there an instruction manual for Registrator Viewer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back