White sky.

tevans9129

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just installed the S and have a question. The ground colors are great, however, the sky is all white. Actual condition is blue sky with some scattered clouds. Do I have something set incorrectly that causes this? Time was late afternoon with bright sun. My guess is the sky is over exposed and washed out. Thanks for any suggestions.

make sure you don't have too much sky in the picture as this will affect the white balance, no more than 40% of the picture should be above the horizon, preferably 1/3 above, 2/3 below

it's not meant for cinematography, the colour palette is not true to life but that's at the expense of added detail for the things that matter

make sure you don't have too much sky in the picture as this will affect the white balance, no more than 40% of the picture should be above the horizon, preferably 1/3 above, 2/3 below

it's not meant for cinematography, the colour palette is not true to life but that's at the expense of added detail for the things that matter
Thanks for the fast reply jokiin and I believe you have a good point. I will adjust it down tomorrow and check. I think I definitely need a CPL as my dash is black and there will be a lot of it if I move the image down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back